老友记 第一季 第一集 台词

中央咖啡馆

There's nothing to tell!

这没什么好说的

He's just some guy I work with!他不过是我的同事

C'mon, you're going out with the guy!少来了 你们都在约会了

There's gotta be something wrong with him!这个男人一定有什么问题

So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?他是驼背吗 戴着假发的驼背

Wait, does he eat chalk?等等 他吃粉笔吗

Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl.我只是不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙

Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.拜托各位 放松点 这甚至不算是约会,只不过是两个人出去吃个饭而且不会上床

Sounds like a date to me.听起来像是和我约会

Alright, so I'm back in high school,于是我回到了高中学校

I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I am totally naked.我站在食堂中间,然后发现自己全身赤裸

Oh, yeah. Had that dream.噢 做过那种梦

Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone there.然后我低下头 看见那里有一部手机

Instead of...? - That's right.那话儿变成了 -没错

- Never had that dream. - No.-这种梦倒从未做过 -没有

All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.突然 那电话响起来了

And it turns out it's my mother,结果是我妈打来的

which is very-very weird because she never calls me!这非常非常奇怪,因为她从来不打电话给我

Hi.

This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.这家伙一张嘴打招呼 我就想自杀

Are you okay, sweetie?你还好吧 亲爱的

I just feel like someone reached down my throat grabbed my small intestine,我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙抓住我的小肠

pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...从我嘴里扯出来然后缠在我脖子上

……


老友记 第一季 第一集 台词


以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: