英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

边看绘本边听故事吧~~

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"There's going to be someone new in our family," said the Queen.

“我们家里就要有新的成员了,”王后说。

"Oh goody!" said the Little Princess.

“好哇!”小公主说。

"We're going to get a dog."

“我们要养只狗。”

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"No we're not," said the king.

“不,不是的。”国王说。

"We're going to have a new baby."

“我们将有一个新的孩子。”

"Oh goody!" said the Little Princess.

“好哇!”小公主说。

"I want a sister."

“我想要一个妹妹。”

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"It may be a brother," said the doctor.

“可能是弟弟,”医生说。

"You can't choose, you know."

“你不能选择,你知道的。”

"I don't want a brother," said the Little Princess.

“我不想要一个弟弟,”小公主说。

"Brothers are smelly."

“弟弟都是臭臭的。”

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"So are sisters," said the maid.

“妹妹也一样,”女仆说。

"Sometimes you smelled AWFUL."

“有时候你也是臭臭的。”

"I don't want a brother," said the Little Princess.

“我不想要一个弟弟,”小公主说。

"Brothers are rough."

“弟弟很粗野。”

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"So are sisters," said the Admiral.

“妹妹们也一样,”海军上将说。

Both make TERRIFIC sailors."

“都可以是很棒的水手。”

"I don't want a brother," said the Little Princess.

“我不想要一个弟弟,”小公主说。

" Brothers have all the wrong toys."

“弟弟们都有不好的玩具。”

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"Brothers' toys can be just like yours," said the Prime Minister.

“弟弟的玩具可以和你的一样,”首相说。

"Well," said the Little Princess,

“反正,”小公主说,

"I JUST DON'T WANT A BROTHER."

“我就是不想要一个弟弟。”

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"Why?" said everybody.

“为什么?”大家问。

"BECAUSE I WANT A SISTER!" said the Little Princess.

“因为我想要一个妹妹,”小公主说。

One day, the Queen went to the hospital to have the new baby.

" Don't forget…" shouted the Little Princess,

“别忘了…”小公主喊道,

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"...I WANT A SISTER!"

“...我想要一个妹妹!”

"What if it's a brother?" said her cousin.

“如果是弟弟怎么办?”她的表弟说。

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"I'll put it in the dustbin," said the Little Princess.

“我会把他放在垃圾箱里,”小公主说。

When the Queen came home from the hospital,

当女王出院回家时,

the King was carrying the new baby.

国王抱着新出生的宝宝。

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"Say 'hello' to the new baby," said the Queen.

“对新宝宝说声‘你好’吧,”王后说。

"Isn't she lovely?" said the Little Princess.

“她是不是好可爱?”小公主说。

"He isn't a she," said the King."You have a brother.A little Prince!"

“他不是她,”国王说。“你有个弟弟。小王子!”

"I don't want a little Prince," said the Little Princess.

“我不想要小王子,”小公主说。

" I want a little Princess."

“我想要个小公主。”

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"But we already have a BEAUTIFUL little Princess,"

“但是我们已经有了一个漂亮的小公主,”

said the King and Queen.

国王和王后说。

"WHO?" said the Little Princess.

“谁啊?”小公主说。

"YOU!" said the King and Queen.

“你呀!”国王和王后说。

英文有声绘本《I Want A Sister》我想要个妹妹

"Can my brother have this, now I'm grown up?"

“我能把这个送给弟弟吗?我已经长大了。”

said the Princess.

小公主说。


分享到:


相關文章: