獻給單身的你——The Untold Truth about being single

Dealing with all of the issues that come along with being single are a bit different from dealing with the issues that come along with being married.

單身所要應對的問題與結婚是有很大不同的。

Singleness is a gift.

單身是上天賜予我們的禮物。

First of all you must realise to be single implies that you are whole.

首先你要知道單身意味著你是完整的。

Single ,not fraction.

單身,不是不完整。

To be single means I am a whole person.

單身意味著我是一個完整的人

獻給單身的你——The Untold Truth about being single

If you don't understand that and you think you are a fraction person.

如果你不理解這一點,你會認為自己是一個不完整的人。

Needing somebody to complete you.

需要別人使你自己更完整。

You have to understand that

you are a whole person.

你必須要知道你是一個完整的人。

Looking for another whole person

to complement you.

你需要另外一個完整的人輔助你。

Not to complete you.

不是去佔據你。

But to complement you.

而是輔助你。

and god knows not to compete with you.

更不是與你競爭。

Because a lot of people marry a competitor.

因為很多人都嫁給一個競爭者。

and they spend the rest of their lives competing with somebody that should complement you .

他們傾盡餘生與本應該輔助你的人競爭。

獻給單身的你——The Untold Truth about being single

Single is about freedom.

單身是自由。

That freedom also carries over into your circular

interest.You have freedom to go back to school.

這種自由使你找到你的興趣,你有重返校園的自由。

You have freedom to explore different talents and gifts that you might have .

你有自由去探索可能存在你身上的天賦和才能。

You have freedom to plan a future for yourself.

你有自由為自己計劃未來。

and if you manage singleness effectively.

You have time and energy to do things that

married people don't have time or energy to do.

如果你有效的利用單身,你有時間和精力去做那些結婚的人們沒有時間或精力去做的事情。

Because the more people that are in your life ,

the more they take from you .

因為在你生活中的人越多,他們從你身上索取的也越多。

獻給單身的你——The Untold Truth about being single

You cannot have a spouse and it alter your life.

你不能有一個改變你的生活的配偶。

Because when you bring people into your life

you have to be preparedto feed that relationship.

因為當你把人帶入你的生活,

你要準備好去滋養這段感情。

A lot of people don't know that ,

but that's a simple truth.

很多人都不知道,但是這是簡單的真理。

But a lot of people don't realise that marriage

doesn't work organically it has to be fed.

但是很多人並不知道婚姻並不是自動運轉的,

它需要被滋養。

They think that they can get a woman or

man in their life and continue on

as if nothing has changed.

他們覺得讓一個女人或者男人進入他們的生活

並不會影響他們原本的生活。

But that's not true .Having somebody in your life.

A significant person in your life drastically alters your life in many positive ways,

but it also takes somethings from your time.

但是這是不對的,出現在你生命的人,

一個對你意義重大的人

會在極大程度上用許多積極的方式改變你的生活,

但也會從你的時間裡拿走一些東西。

獻給單身的你——The Untold Truth about being single

You can't have a plant and not water it .

你不能種一株植物而不澆灌它。

And you can't have a golden fish in a fish tank and not feed it.

你不能在魚缸放一條金魚卻不餵養它。

What in the world made you think you were going

to have a man and not have to do something

to do sustain him or have a woman and not

have to do somethiing to sustain her..

世俗的觀念使你認為你會擁有一個男人或者女人

而且不用付出任何事情去維持她。

See some of the problem with our marriage is a lot of people are married living single.

婚姻的問題是很多人結婚了,卻還是獨居的生活著。

獻給單身的你——The Untold Truth about being single

謝謝你的閱讀

願你單著的每一天 有陽光和正能量

我會想起你 在風吹過水麵的時候

—Have a good one —

和洋蔥一起

正能量學英語

歡迎大家來和我們系統地學習發音語調、口語技能。更多節目和課程,請前往okay.ke.qq.com 找到洋蔥教育。


分享到:


相關文章: