生活口語:行李箱被扔壞,壓壞!如何優雅的用英語詢問工作人員

下飛機等拿行李的人都知道

看著傳送帶上的行李,一件件的出來卻等不到自己的。

明明只過了2分鐘,卻感覺過了好久,望眼欲穿,感覺自己的行李不見了。

一個一個行李確認,生怕漏掉,行李又轉一圈

終於,看見了自己的箱子,心裡吶喊,嘿嘿嘿你在這裡!

但萬一真的看不見了,或者行李箱被扔壞,壓壞了,不得不詢問工作人員

這時候,你的口語就派上用場了:


1. How will I know where to get my luggage?

我應該去哪裡領取行李?

2. May I have luggage tag?

請給我行李標籤。

3. Do you have the claim tag?

有行李領取單嗎?

4. Please deliver my baggage to my hotel as soon as you find it.

請儘快送到我的賓館,等你找到時。

5. I might have lost my suitcase. So I wanna make a lost baggage report.

我可能丟了我的行李箱,我想去做個申報。

6. My baggage is badly damaged.

我的行李受到了嚴重的損壞。

7. Unclaimed property or unclaimed baggage will be sold by auction after six months.

無人認領的財物或者行李,在6個月之後給拍賣掉。

Situation Dialogue

A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where to get my luggage?

不好意思,請問到哪裡領取行李?

B: May I see your baggage number card?

我可以看一下你的行李號碼牌。

A: Here you are.

給你。

B: The luggage will come out over here. Please wait for a moment.

會在這裡出來請等一會。

A: OK.

好的

B: Please check the flight display board above each carousel.

請確認傳送帶上的班次告示牌。

A: Okay. If my luggage got damaged, what should I do?

如果我的行李壞了,應該怎麼辦?

B: No worry, we will compensate you for it.

不用擔心,我們會賠償給你。

A: By the way, I need a baggage cart. Is it for free?

順便問一下,我需要一個行李車。免費的嗎?

B: Yes.

是的。


-----------------

此文結束,關注啦沒有? To be continued...

-----------------


分享到:


相關文章: