生活口语:第一次国外住酒店,怕不会用英语跟工作人员沟通?

到欧洲入住酒店,真的与国内很不一样

因为:

1.一般不提供牙具以及拖鞋

2.欧洲各国电源插座与国内不同

3.自来水可以直接饮用

4.First Floor其实是二楼,一楼是The ground floor。当然了,负一层是B1 (Basement)


为了住上舒适的酒店,这些入住口语需要Get√:



1. I'd like to reserve a room facing the sea.

我想定个临海的房间。

2. I'd like to check in please.

我要入住。

3. I have a room reserved in the name of Ryan.

是用Ryan的名字预定的

4. The house was in a very dirty condition.

这屋子很脏。

5. This room needs doing out.

这房间需要清扫。

6. Could you please fill in the lodging card? please.

请填写入住卡。

7. How big is the room? What is the size of the room?

房间有多大?

8. Can we have a look at the room?

我们可以看一下房间吗?

9. Do you have a room available?

有空房吗?

10. Do you have a single room?

有单人房吗?

11. I'm staying two nights.

我会住两晚。

12. Would you recommend another hotel to me?

你有其他旅馆推荐吗?

Situation Dialogue

A: I'd like to check in please.

我想办理入住登记。

B: Have you made a reservation before?

已经预约了吗?

A: Yes. The name is Lily.

是的,叫lily

B: Just a moment please. I'll check our reservation records. A single room from May 1 to May 5, right?

稍等,我会看一下我们的预约记录。单人房,从5月1号到5月5号,对吗?

A: Yes.

好的。

B: I'm afraid we have to ask for a deposit of $200.

我们得预收200美元押金。

A: OK.

谢谢。

B: How will you settle your account in cash or by credit card?

请问你是用现金还是信用卡付费呢?

A: In cash.

用现金。

B: Your room number is 278. And here are your key and

breakfast vouchers. The bellboy will show you the way.

你的房间号是278。这是你的钥匙,还有早餐券。工作人员会带你去。

A: Great.

好的。

B: I hope you'll have a happy stay here.

希望你在我们这住的愉快。


-----------------------

此文结束?关注啦没有?To be continued...

-----------------------


分享到:


相關文章: