A rich industrialist from the North,
一位来自北方的富有的商人,
was horrified to find a Southern Fisherman just lying leisurely, on his boat.
惊恐地发现一位南方渔民正悠闲地躺在他的船上。
"Why aren't you fishing? Asked the industrialist.
商人问:“你为什么不捕鱼呢?”
"Because I have caught enough fish for today.
因为我今天的鱼已经捕够了。
"Why don't you catch some more?"
“那你为什么不多捕一点呢?”
"But what I'd do with them?
“我要那么多鱼干什么呢?”
"You could earn more money.
“你可以赚更多的钱呀。
With that, you could fix the motor of your boat, go into deeper waters and catch more fish!
有了钱,你就可以修理你的发动机,进入更深的水域,就可以捕到更多的鱼了呀!
Then you will make enough money to buy nylon nets.
这样你就能赚足够的钱买尼龙网了。
These can bring you more fish and more money.
这样你就能捕更多的鱼,赚更多的钱。
Soon you'll have enough money to buy two boats, maybe even a fleet of boats and then ..
很快你就会有足够的钱买两艘船,甚至可能买一支船队,然后...
You would be a rich man like me."
你就会成为像我这样的富翁了。
"What would i do then?
“然后呢?
"Then.. you could really enjoy life.
“然后…你就可以真的享受生活了。
"Sir, what do you think I'm doing now?"Said the fisherman.
鱼夫说道:“先生,你认为我现在在做什么呢?”
閱讀更多 轉英語 的文章