那,你還愛我嗎?Say, do you still love me?

Say, do you still love me?那,你還愛我嗎?

那,你還愛我嗎?Say, do you still love me?

We had had a bulk of palatable discussions.

我們曾經有很多非常愜意的討論。

Our minds synchronized perfectly.

我們的思維完全同步。

I remember clearly you replied my Wechat message immediately.

You texted a lot to me without feeling bored.

跟我說了很多,也沒感覺到煩。

But you have changed recently, beginning to ignore my Wechat chatting.

但是你最近變了,開始忽略我的微信聊天。

Some 10 sentences I send to your Wecha, only to receive an emoji.

我給你的微信發了10個句子,結果你只給我回了一個表情

I am nonplussed

by your emoticon.

不明白你的表情包是什麼意思。

You just leave me to it, and I ask you why you must neglect me like dirt.

你就讓我自己去想,我問你為什麼必須像草芥一樣地忽視我。

You say you're engaging others in conversation and promise me a in-depth chatting later.

你說你太忙跟別人聊天了,並答應我以後跟好好聊聊。

Say, do you still love me? You vaguely reply you will.

,你還愛我嗎?你含糊地回答你會的。

That said, the tension between us goes on and the status quo continues.

話雖如此說,我們之間的緊張關係仍然繼續,現狀沒有改變。

Your vague promise is just a fig leaf, a cover for repudiating me.

那只是一塊跟我斷絕關係遮羞布

You're afraid of being raked over the coals, so you just wait for me to say goodbye first out of my impatience.

你怕遭到譴責,所以你一直等著我不耐煩之後首先跟你說分手。

You are super-duper sexy and popular everywhere, only to exhaust and drain the frisky me.

超級性感又到處都受歡迎,結果活潑的我已經被你搞得精疲力盡

This angry piece is my response to your minced words.

這篇憤怒的文章就是我對你說話拐彎抹角的回應。

I will create more memories of your worse aspect and get oblivious of you.

我會創造和保留更多關於你更壞方面的記憶,並徹底把你忘記

那,你還愛我嗎?Say, do you still love me?

1.palatable 美 [ˈpælətəbl]

adj.可口的;味美的;宜人的;可意的;可接受的

2.emoji 美 [ɪˈmoʊdʒi]

n.表情符號(郵件、短信等電子通信方式中用來表達情緒的數字圖像)

3.nonplussed 美 [ˌnɑːnˈplʌst]

adj.驚呆的;非常困惑的

v.使驚訝;使迷惑

filled with bewilderment 充滿困惑

at a loss to understand those remarks 聽不懂那些話

puzzled that she left without saying goodbye 對她不辭而別感到困惑

Synonym: at a loss(p) nonplused puzzled

同義詞:不知所措

記憶:non plus 沒有加上,沒有加進去,記不住, 搞不懂

4.emoticon 美 [ɪˈmoʊtɪkɑːn]

n.情感符號, 表情符號 (如:-)表示笑臉)

5.engage sb in conversation 使參與,使參加(談話)

If you engage someone in conversation, you have a conversation with them.

They tried to engage him in conversation...

他們試圖跟他交談。

6.say 美 [seɪ] 那,(字典翻譯成喂,我說,不知道講什麼,翻譯成“”好一些

v.說;講;告訴;念;朗誦;背誦;表達,表述(見解)

n.決定權;發言權

int.(表示驚訝或興奮)嘿,嘖嘖;(提請別人注意、提出建議或作出評論)喂,我說

7.that said 美 [ðæt sed] 話雖如此說

即便如此;儘管如此

8.super-duper 美 [ˌsuːpər ˈduːpər]

adj.極好的;特好的

9. to mince words 美 [mɪns wɜːrdz]

說話轉彎抹角;言語婉轉

Never one to mince words, Carlie told her daughter that her looks were fading.

卡莉一向心直口快,告訴女兒說她的容顏正在衰老。

那,你還愛我嗎?Say, do you still love me?


分享到:


相關文章: