1.To love someone is to rob, to be reborn, to be doomed.
愛一個人是劫,有人劫後重生,有人在劫難逃。
2.Walk alone in the noisy street, my world is still only me.
獨自一人走在喧鬧的街,我的世界仍然只有我。
3.You never know. I cry for you like I can't breathe.
你永遠都不知道,我為你哭得喘不過氣的樣子。
4.In fact, there are a lot of things I really care about, but gradually learned it doesn't matter.
其實有很多事我都很介意,只是漸漸學會了無所謂。
5.The weather is fine. I'm fine. How about you and him.
天氣很好,我很好,你和他好不好。
6.You are not qualified to say that I have changed, I know that there is a word called worship you give it!
你沒資格說我變了,知道有句話叫拜你所賜嗎!
7.In fact, I used to be a very happy person.
其實,我以前也是一個很快樂的人。
8.Is to recognize, is also bearish, but also powerless.
是認清,也是看淡,更是無能為力。
9.Indeed, like a person, the first feeling is inferiority.
確實,喜歡上一個人,第一感覺是自卑。
10.Take a close look at every status you have, including every response below, but don't say a word.
認真看完你每條狀態,包括底下的每條回覆,但是一句話都不說。
11.I'm not less so, just not necessarily all laughing and talking to everyone.
我不是話少,只是沒必要對每個人都有說有笑。
12.Know the outcome, but also did not give up, still looking forward to.
明知道結局,卻還不死心,還是在期待。
閱讀更多 鯨魚擺擺君 的文章