“故意戳人痛處”用英語怎麼說?

Hello!

大家好,歡迎來到地道英語口語,今天給大家分享一個我們經常會用到的經典英語日常口語,“ 故意戳人痛處”的英語表達。

PS: 文中還有很多經典表達,大家仔細看看哦!

下面來看一段經典對話,對話中會反覆用到今天我們要學的這個地道口語!

“故意戳人痛處”用英語怎麼說?

Dialogue

Hi, beautiful day today, isn’t it?

嘿,真是美好的一天啊,是吧?

Blazing sunshine...it’s so warm.

閃耀的陽光……溫暖極了。

Yes it is. You have finished your work.

對的。你的工作已經結束了。

Yep!

對!

But you have to stay here till evening on the late shift.

但你就得在這個待在晚上的晚班了。

Ahhh...I’m off to the park to enjoy the sun.

啊……我要去公園裡享受陽光。

I’d better buy some sun cream, eh?

我最好買些防曬霜,是吧?

Don’t rub it in!

不要故意戳人痛處!

OK!

好吧!

See you later.

一會兒見。

Two hours later.

兩小時後。

My word, Mary.

哎呀,瑪麗。

What’s happened to you?

發生什麼了?

You look like a lobster!

你看上去像一隻龍蝦。

It’s very hot and sunny out there.

外面又熱又曬。

But what about the sun cream?

那防曬霜呢?

You told me “not to rub it in”.

你告訴我不要凃它的。

OK, I think I need to explain something.

好吧,我覺得我需要解釋一下。

We use the expression “to rub something in” when a person keeps mentioning something another person wants to forget.

當有人一直提別人想要忘記的事情時,我們就會說“故意戳人痛處”這個短語。

Wow, I want to forget that I’ve got such a terrible sunburn.

哇,我想要忘記曬傷很厲害這件事。

Well I won’t rub it in and talk about that sun cream you should have...

......should have rubbed in.

好,我不會故意戳人痛處,你本應該……塗上防曬霜的。

Rub it in 表示“故意戳人痛處”,就是說別人想忘記的事情,另一人總是提起它來故意“戳人痛處”

“故意戳人痛處”用英語怎麼說?

For examples

Don’t rub it in.

不要故意戳人痛處。

I know you beat me at tennis but you don’t have to keep mentioning the score.

我知道你網球打贏了我,但你也不必一直提比分吧。

Lily got into Oxford but I didn’t.

莉莉進了牛津大學,可我沒有。

That’s bad enough, but he keeps rubbing it in by talking about it all the time.

這已經很糟糕了,可她還故意戳人痛處,一直在說這件事。

今天的學習就到這裡啦!

每天我都會為大家分享這樣的乾貨

然後整理出精華內容

讓你學到最地道的日常英語表達

今天你打卡學習了嗎?

下期再見!


分享到:


相關文章: