實用英語:如何用英語禮貌地打斷別人?

日常生活中,打斷別人講話是一件非常不禮貌的事情。但當你如果有急事,而你所要找的人又在與他人聊天,這個時候我們該怎麼用英語表達呢?


實用英語:如何用英語禮貌地打斷別人?


Give a message to someone

給某人捎口信

Ask a quick question that has nothing to do with the conversation

問一個與對話無關的問題

Give your opinion about something that has been said

發表你對某件已經說過的事的看法

Interrupt to join the conversation

打斷對話為了加入討論

Here are words and phrases used to interrupt conversations and meetings arranged by purpose。

下面有一些詞彙和短語,用來打斷安排好的對話和會議。

Interrupting to Give Someone Information

打斷某人為了給他信息

Use these short forms to quickly and efficiently interrupt a conversation to deliver a message。

使用這些簡短的表達可以快速有效地中斷對話以傳遞信息。

I‘m sorry to interrupt but you’re needed (on the phone / in the office / in the classroom / etc。)

很抱歉打擾你,但是有人找你(打電話/在辦公室/在教室/等等)。

Sorry for the interruption。 It‘s Jim / Peter / Mary on the phone。

對不起,打擾了。吉姆/彼得/瑪麗來電話了。

Pardon me, but I have John on the phone。

對不起,正在和約翰通話。

Excuse me, could I get a signature / an answer / a cup of coffee quickly?

對不起,我能儘快拿到簽名/得到答案/喝杯咖啡嗎?

Interrupting to Ask a Quick Unrelated Question

打斷對話為了快速問一個無關的問題

At times we need to interrupt to ask an unrelated question。 These short phrases quickly interrupt to ask for something else。

有時,我們需要打斷對話來問一個與對話無關的問題。這些簡短的短語可以幫你很快打斷對話來詢問其他事。

I‘m sorry to interrupt, but this will only take a minute。

很抱歉打斷你,但這隻需要一分鐘。

Sorry for the interruption, but could you (answer a quick question / help me for a moment / give me an opinion on 。。。)?

對不起打擾了,你能(回答一個簡短的問題/幫我一會兒/給我一個關於……的意見)嗎?

I‘m so sorry。 This will just take a minute。

我很抱歉。這隻需要一分鐘。

I apologize for the interruption, but I have an important question。

抱歉打斷你的對話,但我有一個重要的問題。

Interrupting to Join the Conversation With a Question

用一個問題打斷對話來加入

Using questions are a polite way of interrupting。 Here are some of the most common questions we ask in order to be allowed to join the conversation。

使用問題是一種禮貌的打斷方式。下面是一些我們問的最常見的問題,以便被允許加入對話。

Could I jump in?

我能加入嗎?

Could I add something?

我能補充一點嗎?

Can I say something?

我能說些話嗎?

May I interject?

我能插句話嗎?

Interrupting to Join the Conversation

為加入對話打斷別人

During a conversation we might need to interrupt the conversation if we are not asked for our opinion。 In this case, these phrases will help。

在交談中,如果沒有人徵求我們的意見,我們可能需要打斷談話。在這種情況下,這些短語將有所幫助。

Would you mind if I joined the conversation?

你介意我加入交談嗎?

I couldn‘t help overhearing。 (Use when listening to a conversation that you are not a part of)

我忍不住偷聽了。(當你聽一段談話時,你不是其中的一部分)

Sorry to butt in, but I think / feel 。。。

抱歉插話,但我認為/覺得……

If I may, I think / feel 。。。

如果可以的話,我認為/覺得。。。

Interrupting Someone Who Has Interrupted You

打斷打斷你的人

Sometimes we don‘t want to allow an interruption。 In this case, use the following phrases to bring the conversation back to your point of view。

有時我們不想允許中斷。在這種情況下,使用以下短語使對話回到您的觀點。

Please let me finish。

請讓我說完。

Let me complete my thought。

讓我說完我的觀點。

Would you please let me finish?

請讓我講完好嗎?

Can I continue, please?

請讓我繼續,好嗎?

Allowing an Interruption

允許被打斷

If you want to allow an interruption, use one of these short phrases to allow the person to ask a question, express an opinion, etc。

如果你允許別人打擾你,你可以用這些簡短的短語中的一個來允許別人提問、表達意見等。

No problem。 Go ahead。

沒問題,請講。

Sure, what do you think?

當然,你是怎麼看的?

That‘s OK。 What do you need / want?

可以的,你需要/想要什麼?

Continuing After an Interruption

中斷之後繼續話題

Once you‘ve been interrupted you can continue your point after the interruption by using one of these phrases。

一旦你被打斷了,你可以在中斷之後使用這些短語之一繼續你的觀點。

As I was saying, I think / feel 。。。

就像我之前所說的, 我認為/感覺。。。

To get back to what I was saying, I think / feel 。。。

回到我說的話,我認為/覺得……

I‘d like to return to my argument。

我想回到我的論點。

Continuing where I left off。。。

從剛剛中斷的地方繼續。。。


分享到:


相關文章: