少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第34集

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第34集

小豬佩奇英文版音頻原文(第一季,第34集,Peppa.Pig.S01E34.Fancy.Dress.Party化裝舞會)

避免視頻動畫干擾,只保留純淨的音頻英語聆聽環境,培養兒童對英文的語感。不要錯過孩子的學英語黃金期,沒事兒就放聽,“磨耳朵”正當時!

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第34集

【中英文對話正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

這是我的弟弟,喬治。

This is Mummy Pig.

這是我的媽媽。

And this is Daddy Pig.

這是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小豬佩奇。

Fancy Dress Party!

化妝舞會!

Peppa and George are having

a fancy dress party.

佩奇和喬治在舉行化妝舞會。

All their friends are invited.

他們的所有朋友都被邀請了。

Peppa is dressed as a fairy princess.

佩奇化妝成為一位仙女公主。

And George is dressed as a dinosaur.

喬治化妝成為一隻恐龍。

Grrrr! Dine-saw!

咯~!恐龍!

Here are Peppa's friends,

佩奇的朋友來了,

Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog,

有小貓凱迪,小羊蘇茜,小狗丹尼,

Rebecca Rabbit and Pedro Pony.

小兔瑞貝卡和小馬佩德羅。

Suzy is wearing her

nurse's costume.

蘇茜穿著她的護士服。

Hello, Suzy!

你好,蘇茜!

Hello, Mr. Pig!

你好啊,豬先生!

I'm glad the nurse has arrived!

很高興來了位護士!

Have you just come from the hospital?

Er, I'm not a real nurse.

呃,我不是真的護士。

It's just pretend.

我只是扮成護士。

Very good. My, my!

非常好。哎喲!

Who have we here?

那是誰啊?

Woof! Woof! I'm a pirate!

汪!汪!我是名海盜!

Shiver me timbers!

嚇到你發抖!

Meow! I'm a witch!

喵!我是一個巫婆!

I can turn you into a frog.

我能把你變成青蛙。

Neigh! I'm a clown!

嘶!我是小丑!

That's funny!

太有趣了!

And what are you, Rebecca Rabbit?

你扮的是什麼,瑞貝卡?

I'm a carrot.

我是胡蘿蔔.

Fantastic! Come in.

好極了!進來吧。

There's a fairy princess and a

dinosaur waiting to meet you.

裡面有仙女公主和恐龍在等著你們。

Hello, everyone!

大家好!

Hello, Peppa!

你好,佩奇!

Baa! Meow! Woof! Neigh!

咩!喵!汪!嘶!

Hello, Suzy, I'm Princess Peppa.

你好,蘇茜,我是佩奇公主。

You must bow when you speak to me.

你和我說話時要鞠躬。

Hello, your majesty. Baaa!

你好,公主殿下。咩!

I'm Nurse Suzy!

我是護士蘇茜!

Open wide and say "ahhh".

張大嘴說“啊”。

"Ahhh"!

“啊”!

Neigh... I'm a clown.

嘶。。。我是個小丑。

Do something funny!

表演些有趣的東西吧!

Woof! Rebecca, why are you

dressed as a carrot?

汪!瑞貝卡,你為什麼扮成胡蘿蔔?

I like carrots.

我喜歡胡蘿蔔。

Grrrrrrr! Dine saw!

咯~~~!恐龍!

A scary dinosaur!

一隻可怕的恐龍!

Peppa is admiring herself

in the mirror.

佩奇在欣賞鏡子裡的自己。

Mirror, mirror on the wall,

鏡子鏡子,

Who is the fairest of them all?

誰是最漂亮的人?

You are, Peppa.

是你啊,佩奇。

Meow! Hello, Peppa.

喵!你好,佩奇。

Hello, I'm a little fairy princess.

你好,我是一個小仙女公主。

I'm a witch. Meow!

我是一個巫婆,喵!

And I've got a magic wand!

我有一條魔法棒!

I've got a magic wand, too!

我也有一條魔法棒!

I can turn you into a frog.

我可以把你變成青蛙。

And I'll turn you into a frog.

我也可以把你變成青蛙。

Dine saw! Grrrrrrrrr!

恐龍!咯~~~~~!

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

哇~~~~~~!

Oh, dear, George is scared

of his own reflection.

哦,天啊,喬治被他自己的

樣子嚇壞了。

Silly George, look,

it's you in the mirror.

傻呼呼的喬治,看,

它是你在鏡子裡的映像而已。

Grrrrr!

咯~!

Children,

孩子們,

it's time to decide who has

the best fancy dress costume.

是時候決定誰在化妝舞會上

裝扮得最好的。

it's time to decide who has

the best fancy dress costume.

是時候決定誰在化妝舞會上

裝扮得最好的。

We need a judge.

我們需要一個裁判。

Me! Me! Me!

我!我!我!

As it's Peppa's party,

這是佩奇的派對,

maybe she should be the judge.

也許應該由她做裁判。

I'm the judge! I'm the judge!

我是裁判!我是裁判!

Daddy, what is a "judge"?

爸爸,什麼是“裁判”?

The "judge" decides who

has the best costume.

“裁判”可以決定誰裝扮得最好。

Oh, goody!

哦,好哦!

Peppa is going to choose

who has the best costume.

佩奇準備選出裝扮得最好的一位。

Suzy, can I see your costume, please?

蘇茜,我可以看看你的裝扮嗎?

Baaa! I'm Nurse Suzy.

咩!我是護士蘇茜。

I make people better.

我能減輕人們的病痛。

Very good, Nurse Suzy. Now, Danny!

很好,護士蘇茜。現在,到丹尼了!

Woof! I'm a pirate!

汪!我是一名海盜!

Shiver me timbers!

嚇到你發抖!

Now, Candy.

現在,到凱迪了。

Meow. I'm a witch.

喵。我是一個巫婆。

I can turn you into a frog!

我可以把你變成青蛙!

Well, I'm a fairy princess

and I can turn you into a frog!

好吧,我是仙女公主

我也可以把你變成青蛙!

Children! Children!

孩子們!孩子們!

Sorry, Mummy.

對不起,媽媽。

Who's next?

下一位是誰?

I'm a clown!

我是一個小丑!

That's funny! And Rebecca?

真有趣!瑞貝卡呢?

I'm a carrot.

我是一個胡蘿蔔。

Lovely.

很不錯。

And my little brother, George,

is a scary dinosaur.

我弟弟,喬治,裝扮成一隻恐龍。

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

咯~~~~~~~~~!

Everyone's costume is very good.

大家的裝扮都非常好。

Hurray! Baa! Meow! Woof! Neigh!

好耶!咩!喵!汪!嘶!

Now you say who the winner is.

現在你公佈勝出的人。

Oh, yes! Uh hum!

哦,好的!呃 嗯!

And the winner is...

勝出的人是。。。

Me!

我!

Peppa you can't pick yourself!

佩奇你不可以選你自己的!

You're the judge!

你是裁判!

Oh! Can't I?

哦!我不能嗎?

You have to pick another winner.

你只能選其他人。

Okay, the carrot wins.

好的,胡蘿蔔獲勝。

Hurray!

好耶!

Thank you.

謝謝你。

Peppa loves fancy dress parties!

佩奇喜歡化妝舞會!

Everyone loves fancy dress parties!

大家都喜歡化妝舞會!

tag:#兒童英語#、#英語聽力#、#音頻#、#小豬佩奇#、#英語語感#、#英語環境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第34集


分享到:


相關文章: