天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

英語啟蒙,繪本閱讀,動畫片學英語,記得點關注我哦

故事簡介:

曾獲美國《父母雜誌》最佳幼兒圖畫獎,能引起媽媽共鳴的一本繪本,讓你體味父母的艱辛。象媽媽好忙好累,很想自己安靜五分鐘。可是,孩子們黏得可緊呢!他們想和媽媽一起吹笛子、念故事、玩玩具、泡水、看漫畫、吃蛋糕……可憐的大象媽媽,要怎樣才能安靜五分鐘呢?這本書將文字和圖畫結合的異常巧妙,無形中增加了讀者無限的想象空間。

Jasmine讀繪本(第5本)

繪本欣賞(雙語)

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

The children were having breakfast.

孩子們正在吃早餐。

This was not a pleasant sight.

這場面有點不堪入目。

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

Mrs. Large took a tray from the cupboard.

朗傑太太從櫥櫃裡拿出餐盤。

She set it with a teapot, a milk jug, her favorite cup and saucer, a plate of marmalade toast and a leftover cake from yesterday.

把茶壺、牛奶罐、最喜歡的杯子和杯託,塗了橘子果醬的吐司片,還有昨天吃剩的蛋糕放進餐盤裡。

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

She stuffed the morning paper into her pocket and sneaked off toward the door.

再把報紙塞進口袋,偷偷地往門口走去。

“Where are you going with tray, Mom?” asked Laura.

“媽媽,你端著餐盤要去哪兒?”羅拉問。

“To the bathroom,” said Mrs. Large.

“去浴室”朗傑太太回答。

“Why?” asked the other two children.

“為什麼?”另外兩個孩子問。

“Because I want five minutes’ peace from all of you,” said Mrs. Large. “That’s why.”

“因為我想自己一個人安靜5分鐘”朗傑太太回答。“就是這樣。”

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

“Can we come?” asked Lester as they trailed up the stairs behind her.

萊斯特一邊 問“我們可以去嗎?”一邊跟大家一起緊跟在媽媽後面爬上樓,

“No,” said Mrs. Large, “you can’t.”

“不行”朗傑太太說“別跟過來”

“What shall we do then?” asked Laura.

“那我們要做什麼?”羅拉問

“You can play,” said Mrs. Large. “Downstairs. By yourselves. And keep an eye on the baby.”

“你們可以自己在樓下玩,但要注意小弟弟的安全。”

“I’m not a baby,” muttered the little one.

“我又不是小嬰兒”最小的那個孩子嘟囔著說。

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

Mrs. Large ran a deep, hot bath.

朗傑太太放了一缸滿滿的熱水

She emptied half a bottle of bubble bath into the water, plunked on her shower cap and got in.

她把半瓶泡泡沐浴精全倒進水裡,然後戴上浴帽,“撲通”一聲坐進浴缸。

She poured herself a cup of tea and lay back with her eyes closed. It was heaven.

她給自己倒了一杯茶,再閉上眼睛,躺在浴缸裡——簡直不要太舒服了。

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

“Can I play you my tune?” asked Lester.

“我給你吹笛子聽好不好?”萊斯特問。

Mrs. Large opened one eye. “Must you?” she asked.

朗傑太太睜開一隻眼睛問“你一定要吹嗎?”

“I’ve been practicing,” said Lester, “You told me to. Can I? Please, just for one minute.”

“我一直在練習呢”萊斯特說,“是你叫我練習的,可以嗎?拜託啦,就一分鐘。”

“Go on then,” sighed Mrs. Large.

“那吹吧”朗傑太太嘆了口氣

So Lester played. He played “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” three and a half times.

於是,萊斯特開始吹了。他把《小星星》這首曲子吹了三遍半。

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

In came Laura. “Can I read you a page from my reading book?” she asked.

羅拉進來了。“我可以念一頁故事給你聽嗎?”她問

“No, Laura,” said Mrs. Large. “Go on, all of you, off downstairs.”

“別唸了,羅拉”朗傑太太說。“你們都到樓下去吧。”

“You let Lester play his tune,” said Laura.

“你都讓萊斯特吹笛子了,”羅拉說

“I heard. You let Lester play his tune," said Laura."I heard. You like him better than me. It’s not fair.”

"我聽到了,你讓萊斯特吹笛子了,我聽到了,你比較喜歡他,不喜歡我,這不公平"

“Oh, don’t be silly, Laura,” said Mrs. Large “Go on then. Just one page.”

“哦,別傻了,”朗傑太太說“好吧好吧,你念吧,不過只能念一頁哦。”

So Laura read. She read four and a half pages of “Little Red Riding Hood.”

於是羅拉開始念。她把《小紅帽》這本書唸了四頁半。

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

In came the little one with a trunkful of toys.

最小的孩子用鼻子捲了一堆玩具進來了。

“For you!” he beamed, flinging them all into the bath water.

“給你!”他微笑著,把玩具一股腦全都丟進浴缸的水裡。

“Thank you, dear,” said Mrs. Large weakly.

“謝謝你,小寶貝”朗傑太太有氣無力地說。

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

“Can I see the cartoons in the paper?” asked Laura.

“我可以看報紙上的漫畫嗎?”羅拉問

“Can I have the cake?” asked Lester.

“我可以吃蛋糕嗎?”萊斯特問

“Can I get in with you?” asked the little one.

“我可以和你一起泡澡嗎?”最小的那個又問。

Mrs. Large groaned.

朗傑太太只能發出無奈的嘆息聲

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

In the end they all got in.

最後,三個孩子都跳進了浴缸。

The little one was in such a hurry that he forget to take off his pajamas.

最小的孩子太著急了,連睡衣都忘了脫。

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

Mrs. Large got out. She dried herself, put on her bathrobe and headed for the door.

朗傑太太走出浴缸,她擦乾身體,穿上浴袍,準備走出浴室。

“Where are you going now, Mom?” asked Laura.

“你要去哪兒,媽媽?”羅拉問

“To the kitchen,” said Mrs. Large.

“去廚房”朗傑太太說

“Why?” asked Lester.

“為什麼?”萊斯特問

“Because I want five minutes’ peace from all of you,” said Mrs. Large. “That’s why.”

“因為我想自己一個人安靜5分鐘”龐太太回答。“就是這樣。”

天天帶娃,能讓我休息5分鐘嗎?

And off she went downstairs,

然後,她就走下了樓

where she had three minutes and forty-five seconds of peace before they all came to join her.

在孩子們沒下樓找她之前,她安安靜靜的度過了三分鐘四十五秒。


分享到:


相關文章: