十八、Talking About The Past 談論過去

256. I used to take a walk in the early morning.

我過去常一大早出去散步。

257. He used to live in my neighborhood.

他曾與我是鄰居。

258. Did you use to go fishing with friends?

過去你常和朋友釣魚嗎?

259. We have known each other for 6 years.

我們認識有六年了。

260. It has been a long time since I last came here.

自從我上次來這裡已經有很長時間了。

261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently?

最近你見過史密斯先生嗎?

262. They’ve been working on this project since last year.

他們從去年開始一直都在做這個項目。

263. I’ve been watching TV all night.

我看了一整晚的電視。

264. The movie began as soon as we got there.

我們一到那兒電影就開始了。

265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left.

我到車站時,火車已經開了。

266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.

船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。

267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting.

我原以為他知道開會時間。

268. They had expected me to go with them.

他們原本希望我和他們一起去。

269. That was the third time that I had visited the place.

那是我第三次參觀那地方了。

270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer.

我寫完論文,就把它放在抽屜了。


分享到:


相關文章: