At least be man enough to own up to it.像个男人一点,承认吧

Hey babe, you want to go online and check out strollers? What's going on?"

亲爱的,上网看看我们的婴儿床吧。

At least be man enough to own up to it. She would've been.

像个男人一点,承认吧。学学你妈妈.

We're a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father.

我们都有孩子了,孩子不能没有爸妈。



Mary Alice Voiceover:"That afternoon after retrieving her mail, Gabrielle was surprised to finally learn the truth behind her pregnancy."

这天下午,加布丽尔取信的时候,她终于发现了自己怀孕的秘密。

retrieve vt. 取回,挽回,恢复

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Very surprised."

完全出乎意料。

Carlos: "Hey babe, you want to go online and check out strollers? What's going on?"

亲爱的,上网看看我们的婴儿床吧。你这是干嘛?

Gabrielle: "I just want to say goodbye, because I'm leaving you."

跟你道别,我要离开你。

Carlos: "What?"什么?

Gabrielle: "You see, your health insurance sent us a letter because someone ordered a year's worth of birth control pills, and apparently our policy doesn't cover drugs bought by the kilo."

我们的健康险公司寄来的,因为某人帮我订购了一年的避孕药,很显然,人家报销不了那么大分量。

Carlos: "I told you, it was mamá."

我告诉过你是妈妈干的。

Gabrielle: "The prescription was dated, Carlos, and Juanita was in a coma when this claim was filed. You did this, not your mother. At least be man enough to own up to it. She would've been."

处方上有日期,卡洛斯。开药方那个时候胡安尼塔正昏迷着呢。是你一手策划的,别赖你妈妈。像个男人一点,承认吧。学学你妈妈。(She would've been.虚拟语气,要是你妈妈她肯定会承认的)

Carlos: "Stop."

别走。

Gabrielle: "Ah, ah, ah, pregnant, caveman, remember?"

记着我怀孕了,野蛮人

Carlos: "Where are you going?"

你要去哪?

Gabrielle: "Away."

离开这儿。

Carlos: "I'm going to jail. I'll be gone tomorrow."

我明天就要去坐牢了。

Gabrielle: "I know. That's why I only packed one bag."

我知道。所以我只带了一件行李。

Carlos: "What about the baby, Gabrielle, huh? What about my baby?"

那孩子怎么办,加布丽儿,我的孩子怎么办?

Gabrielle: "Oh, your baby?"

你的孩子?

Carlos: "Fine. Our baby. Hey, we're a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father."

好吧,咱们的孩子,

我们都有孩子了,孩子不能没有爸妈。

Do you have a family?

你有孩子吗?

Gabrielle: "Oh, Carlos. Who ever said you were the father?"

哼,卡洛斯,谁说过你是孩子他爸啦?


分享到:


相關文章: