02.28 老友記 第一季 第七集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 3

你最好裝成一副吃驚的樣子

You'd better act surprised.-

-裝什麼 -我的生日派對

- About what? - My surprise party!

-什麼派對 -少裝蒜了

- What surprise party? - Oh stop it.

喬伊已經告訴我了

Joey already told me.

他沒有告訴我

Well, he didn't tell me.

別看我 這是羅斯的主意

Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.

每次都這樣

This is so typical.

我總是最後知道的人

I'm always the last one to know everything.

你不是 我們都有告訴你

No, you are not. We tell you stuff.

才怪 錢德勒在動物園被孔雀咬

Yuh-huh! I was the last one to know

我是最後知道的人

when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo.

喬伊剛搬來時你對他有意思

I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey

我也是最後知道

when he was moving in.

什麼

What?

看來我是倒數第二知道的

Looks like I was second to last.

感覺好好

Hmmm... this is so nice.

我有個問題

OK, I have a question. .

實際上 也談不上是問題

Well, actually, it's not so much a question as..

更類似於好奇心

more of a general wondering... ment

是這樣的

OK. Here goes.

這些日子以來我一直想

For a while now, I've been wanting to, um....

對 沒錯

Yes, yes, that's right...

瞧那隻小貓 -什麼

- Oh, look at the little cat! - What? Ow!

*我站在世界之巔*

*I'm on top of the world,*

*俯瞰芸芸叢生 卻只找到一種解釋*

*looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find,*

消炎噴霧而已 不會痛的

This is just Bactine. It won't hurt.

對不起 那是蠟油

Sorry, that was wax.

可憐的小貓快嚇死了

Oh, poor little Tooty is scared to death.

我們得找到它的主人

We should find his owner.

我們幹嗎不直接將它放在走廊裡

Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall?

正在大停電 它會被踩死的

During a blackout? He'd get trampled!-

是嗎

Yeah?

考慮之後 口香糖是絕佳的選擇

You know, on second thought, gum would be perfection.

口香糖是絕佳的選擇

'Gum would be perfection'?,'

口香糖是絕佳的選擇

'Gum would be perfection.'

我大可說"口香糖也不錯"

Could have said 'gum would be nice,'

或是"我也來一片"

or 'I'll have a stick"

不行不行

but no, no, no, no.

"口香糖是絕佳的選擇"就可以了

For me, gum is perfection.

我真鄙視我自己

I loathe myself.

不 孟德斯家討厭一切活物

Oh no, the Mendels, they hate all living things,

你好 我們剛撿到這隻貓

Hi. We just found this cat

現在正在找它的主人

and we're looking for the owner.

對 貓是我的

Er, yeah, it's mine.

可是它似乎很討厭你

He seems to hate you.

你確定嗎

Are you sure?

確定 貓是我的 把貓給我

Yeah, it's my cat. Give me my cat.

等等 它叫什麼名字

Wait a minute. What's his name?

鮑勃鈕釦

Ehhhh... B-Buttons.-

鮑勃鈕釦

Bob Buttons?

過來 鮑勃鈕釦 來 鮑勃鈕釦

Mmm. Bob Buttons. Here, Bob Buttons.

你真是個大壞蛋

Oooh! You are a very bad man!

你們欠我一隻貓

You owe me a cat.

小貓咪 過來 小貓咪

Here, kitty-kitty. Here kitty-kitty.

你上哪兒去了 小貓咪 小貓咪

Where did you go, little kitty-kitty-kitty...

小貓咪 小貓咪 過來 小貓咪

Kitty, kitty, kitty. Come here, kitty, kitty.

-嗨 -晚上好[意大利語]

- Hi. - Buona sera.

來吧 幸運六

Come on. Lucky sixes....

各位 他是保羅 保羅

Everybody, this is Paolo. Paolo,

我來向你介紹我的朋友

I want you to meet my friends.

這位是莫妮卡

This is Monica.

這位是喬伊

And Joey....

還有羅斯

And Ross.

他不太會講英語

He doesn't speak much English.

-地產大亨 -不錯嘛

- Monopoly! - Look at that!

那麼 保羅是哪裡人

So, um... where did Paolo come from?

意大利吧 我猜

Oh... Italy, I think.

不 我是指今晚

No, I mean tonight,

這棟公寓 突然闖入我們的生活

in the building. Suddenly. Into our lives.

那隻貓 那隻貓是保羅的

Well, the cat... the cat turned out to be Paolo's cat!

是不是很有意思

Is that funny?

真有意思 而且瑞秋還不斷摸他

That, that is funny... and Rachel keeps touching him.

我找遍了整棟公寓

Alright. I looked all over the building

但就是找不到貓

and I couldn't find the kitty anywhere.

我找到了 是保羅的貓

Oh, I found him. He was Paolo's cat.

瞧 我又是最後一個知道的

Ah! Well! There you go! Last to know again!

由於沒人告訴我 我猜他就是保羅吧

And I'm guessing... since nobody told me... this is Paolo.

保羅 她叫菲比

Ah, Paolo, this is Phoebe.

沒錯

You betcha!

未完


老友記 第一季 第七集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 3

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: