You were the woman that was meant for me你是我命中注定的女人


1.What is it? I'm really, really busy.

的什么事?我真的很忙。

2. I came by to apologize.

我是专程来道歉的。

come by: 来访、路过 apologize: 道歉、认错

3.Oh, well, in that case, come on in. I'm not doing anything.

哦,这样的话,进来吧。我其实也没忙什么。

4.I can't believe Edie brought the whole thing up.Susan, I, I am so sorry. I thought I was done hurting you.

我不敢相信Edie竟会提起这件事。Susan,对不起。我觉得我伤害了你

bring up: 谈到、提及

5.Yeah, me too. And just so you know, I'm sorry for flipping out.I shouldn't let you get to me like that.

我也是。只是想让你知道,我很抱歉在派对上失态了。我不应该那么轻易被你激怒。

flip out: 发疯、失去自我控制get to: 对…产生影响

6.Yeah. Me too.

7.What?I do still get to you, don't I? That's the difference between the plumber and me.Oh, don't get me wrong. He's a good guy, and I like him.

怎么样?看来我还能激怒你是吧?那是我和水管工的区别。我没别的意思。他是个好人,我喜欢他。

But I'm betting that you two don't have what we had together.

但我保证你俩之间没有我们在一起的那种感觉。

There was always a spark between us

我们之间总是有火花。

spark: 火花、活力

8.A spark? spark: 火花火花?

9.Look, what I'm trying to say is, he must seem really safe, after me.

我意思是,比起我来他有安全感多了。

10.A moray eel would seem safe after you.

一条海鳗都比你有安全感。

moray: 海鳗类、海鳝科 eel: 鳗鱼

11.That's what I'm telling you about. That great back and forth, joking around

那正是我想说的。那种针锋相对,开着玩笑。

back and forth: 来回的、反复的 joke: 戏谑、开玩笑

We used to argue and push each other's buttons.

我们总是争吵,紧逼对方。

12.News flash! I hated all of that!

告诉你,我讨厌那些事情。

news flash: 短讯、快讯 flash: 闪现、一瞬间

13.Come on,

you have to admit, when it was good, it was the best.

拜托,你必须承认那些幸福时光是无可比拟的。

14.What are you saying?

你什么意思?

15. Let's give this another shot.

让我们重新开始吧。

16.You want me back?

你想让我回到你身边?

17.Yeah. Yeah. I realize now, that you were the woman that was meant for me.

是啊是的,我现在才意识到你才是我命中注定的女人。

be meant for: 注定要成为

18.Wow. Just so we're clear.You want to move back in here and be faithful to me and love me with all your heart and soul?

喔喔,那明说吧你。你想要搬回来,忠诚于我并全心全意地爱我吗?

be faithful to: 忠实于

with all your heart and soul: 全心全意

19.Absolutely.

当然了。

20.Oh my god. This is so wonderful!

哦,天啊!这太好了。

21.I know. I know. I want to kiss you.

我知道我知道。我想吻你。

22.Oh god, no. Karl, um,

哦,天啊,不行,Karl。

No,what I meant by wonderful was that I wondered inside if I still had feelings for you if deep down I still loved you…

不对,我说太好了是因为我一直在猜我是不是对你还有感觉,内心深处是否仍然爱你。

have feeling for: 对…有感觉if: 是否 deep down: 实际上、

23.And?然后

24.And, there's nothing there.

毫无感觉。

25.Come on, you got to feel something

拜托,你肯定还有感觉。

26.Well, actually, I do, yeah. Excuse me!

是啊,实际上,我是还有,抱歉了。


分享到:


相關文章: