「外貿英語」如何用英語與客戶交談讓客戶來買你的產品?

在外貿工作的, 我們接觸最多的往往還是買家賣家,願買願賣的,但你的好商品不跟客戶介紹、不跟客戶推銷,客戶怎麼會願意購買呢?只要是與買賣有關客戶都是貨比三家的,從價格品質等中入手, 那麼如何讓你的如何用英語遊說他們購買你的產品呢?

「外貿英語」如何用英語與客戶交談讓客戶來買你的產品?

如何用英語遊說客戶買你的產品?

How do you feel about the quality of our products?

你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

What about having a look at a sample first?

先看一看產品吧?

What about placing a trial order?

何不先試訂貨?

You can rest assured.

你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to conform to the world market.

我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market.

這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your country.

我認為它會在您的國家暢銷。

Fine quality as well as low prices will help push the sales of your products.

優良的質量和較低的價格有助於產品銷售。

Reliability is our strong point.

可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上有來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now. You may have a look.

你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

We regret that the goods you inquired about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

if i were you, i would book a small order as a trial.

如果我是你,我會小量試訂一批。

why not buy a small lot and put them on trial?

為什麼不小量買一批試試呢?

why don't you look at it this way? it's more expensive, but much better value for money.

為什麼不這麼看呢:它是貴了一點兒,但它物有所值啊。

i think you'd better weigh the advantages carefully before rejecting our offer.

我認為,拒絕我方報盤前,您最好先慎重權衡有利條件。

i don't think you should miss this opportunity to update your equipment.

我認為你不應該錯過這個更新設備的機會。

after you have tried it out, i'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.

我相信您試用過後一定會認為這是個好產品。

i can't force you to make a deal, but i can assure you that our product has the edge on the competition.

我不能強迫您買,但是我可以向您保證我們產品是很具有競爭力的。

you're right to be cautious, but owing to the limited supply available at present, we suggest you act quickly.

謹慎當然不錯,但是目前可供數量有限,建議您及早採取行動。

i don't want to sound pushy, but you'll have to decide soon.

我不想讓您認為我在催您,不過你確實要快點下決定。

do you understand that this offer is only good for three days?

你要知道本報盤有效期僅為三天。

i understand your concerns, but remember that the offer ends next week.

我理解您的擔憂之處,但是別忘了下週報盤失效。

you can believe me that any money spent now will bring you large profits in the future.

請您相信我,今天投入的資金以後會為您帶來巨大的利潤。

could you think about our proposal again?

您能否再考慮一下我們的建議呢?

could you reconsider the matter in a different light / from a different angle?

能否從其他角度重新考慮這個問題呢?

isn't there any way to change your decision?

有沒有辦法改變您的決定呢?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨?


分享到:


相關文章: