Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!

說起旅遊的趣事,今天聽一個外國朋友說,他和一箇中國哥們一起到泰國旅遊,中國朋友在酒店訂房的時候,竟然跟前臺說:“We want a double bed room.”。

外國朋友一聽,尷尬地趕緊說,“No,no,no, we need a twin room, please.”


Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!



相信有的同學還沒搞懂,到底什麼意思啊!

其實,兩個人想表達的意思都是想要一個雙床房,但是中國的哥們說double bed room可不是雙床房,而是適合兩個人睡的大床房,是不是很尷尬呢!那麼雙床房就是twin room,有兩張床,也就是我們常說的標間。大家千萬不要弄混了哦!

句型

I would like a … room.

我想要一個……的房間。

例子

I would like a twin room for 3 nights.

我想要一個雙床房,住三晚。

Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!


為大家整理一下:



Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!


雙床房/標準間:twin room



Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!


大床房:double room



Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!


單人房:single room


Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!

出國旅遊住酒店必備英文


一:預訂酒店


Can I reserve a hotel room here?

我能預訂一個房間嗎?

I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight.

我想今天晚上預訂一個房間。

Do you have a hotel guide?

你有酒店指南嗎?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

你能推薦一個經濟點的酒店嗎?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

這有一個低於每晚50美元的酒店嗎?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre?

你能推薦一個在市中心的酒點嗎?

I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station.

我想住在火車站附近的酒店。

Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!


Can I have a wake-up call, please?

你們有電話叫早服務嗎?

Can I have a room overlooking the river / castle / park / cathedral, please?

可以給我一個看得到河、城堡、公園、教堂的房間嗎?

Does the hotel have a swimming pool?

你們酒店有游泳池嗎?

(a restaurant / bar / gym 餐廳、酒吧、健身房)

I’d like a room with bath.

我想要一間有浴室的房間。

How much is the room charge?

這間房間收費多少?

How much is a single room with a bath?

帶浴室的單人間收費多少?

I’d like a room with a shower.

我想要一個可以沖涼的房間。

I’d like a twin room.

我想要一個雙人間。

I’ll take that room.

我想要那間房。

I would like to stay for…nights, please.

我要住……晚。

How much is it per night?

每晚多少錢?

Does it include tax and service charge?

這包括稅和服務費嗎?

Is breakfast included?

包括早餐嗎?

Do you need a deposit?[dɪˈpɒzɪt]

需要押金嗎?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

多住幾天有折扣嗎?

Can you recommend another hotel?

你能推薦另一間酒店嗎?

Do you know any cheaper hotels?

你知道有便宜點的酒店嗎?

Where is the hotel?

這個酒店在哪裡?

How can I get there?

我怎麼到那裡?

How long does it take on foot?

步行需要多長時間?

Is there a youth hotel here?

這有青年旅社嗎?

Can I have a youth hotel list?

能給我一張青年旅社的清單嗎?

I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我會晚到,但請保留我的預訂。


Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!


二.入住酒店


My name is ABC.

我是ABC。

I have a reservation for [name].

我用……的名字預訂了房間。

Here is my confirmation slip.

這是我的確認信。

Check in, please.

登記。

What is the check-out time?

退房時間是幾點?

I have no reservation. Do you have a single room available?

我沒有預定,請問還有單人間嗎?

Can I get a room for tonight?

我想要今天晚上的房間。

I’d like a quiet room.

我想要一個安靜的房間。

I’d like a room on the upper level.

我想住在上層的房間。

I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony).

我想要一個有陽臺的房間。

Is there a TV set?

這個有電視嗎?

Is hot water available any time?

全天提供熱水嗎?

May I see the room?

我可以看看房間嗎?

Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper)?

你有間更大的(更好的,更便宜的)嗎?

Would you fill in this registration form?

你能填一下這個註冊表嗎?

Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)?

你們接受信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?

May I have the key, please?

能給我鑰匙嗎?

Would you have my baggage sent up?

你們收到我的行李了嗎?

Can you keep my valuables?

你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?

Where is dining room?

餐廳在哪裡?

Is there also a cafeteria?

這裡有自助餐廳嗎?

What time does the dining room open?

餐廳幾點開門?

What time can I have breakfast?

早餐幾點開放?

Can I have breakfast in my room?

我可以在房間吃早餐嗎?

Is there a beauty salon (barbershop) ?

這裡有美容院(理髮店嗎)?

Does someone here speak Chinese?

這裡有人說中文嗎?

Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock?

4點之前你能保管我的行李嗎?

May I have my baggage back?

我可以取走我的行李嗎?

Can I have a card with the hotel address?

能給我一張有酒店地址的名片嗎?

Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here?

能給我張觀光巴士的票嗎?

Where is the nearest subway station?

最近的地鐵站在哪裡?

How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi?

從這裡乘出租車到飛機場需要多長時間?

Could you make reservations for a restaurant (tour/musical) for me?

你能幫我預訂個餐館(觀光/音樂會)?

What time do you close the front door?

你們幾點關前門?

I’ll be back late tonight.

我今晚會晚回來.

Are there any letters (massages) for me?

這有給我的信(口信)嗎?

Do you have room service?

你有房間服務嗎?


Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!



三.客房服務


This is room 316. I’d like a blanket, please.

這是316房,請給我一張毛毯。

I’d like a wake-up call, please.

請給我一個起床提醒.

What time?

幾點?

7 o’clock tomorrow morning.

明早7點.

Your room number, please.

你的房間號碼.

I’d like a pot of boiled water.

我想要壺開水.

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

請給我一些冰塊和水.

How long does it take?

需要多長時間?

As soon as possible, please.

越快越好.

I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match) .

我想要洗髮液(護髮素/吹風機/浴巾/火材)

I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow.

我想訂明早的早餐.

What would you like to have for breakfast?

你早餐想要點什麼?

I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please.

我想要橙汁,兩個雞蛋,兩面煎,和火腿,炸薯條和咖啡.

About what time shall we bring it?

大約幾點我給你送去?

My breakfast still hasn’t arrived. Please bring it right away.

我的早餐還沒有到。請立刻送來.

Good morning. Here’s a menu, sir.

早上好,這是菜單,先生.

請記住,機會是留給有準備的人。

別錯過讓你心動的人和事,

想提高自己的生活品質,

和外國友人無障礙交流?

Double bed room竟然不是“雙床房”!訂房千萬別鬧笑話!


分享到:


相關文章: