《唐頓莊園》口語精選2


《唐頓莊園》口語精選2

31-- Shall we sit down?

能坐下說話了嗎

32-- I have never to my knowledge set eyes on him.

我記得我從沒見過他

33-- Honor would have been satisfied.

肥水還是不流外人田

34-- Then there's no answer.

那就是沒轍了

35-- Are we to be friends, then?

這麼說我們將成為朋友了

36-- I ate my way through four platefuls of sandwiches at one sitting.

我一口氣吃了四盤三明治

37-- And slept round the clock.

然後睡了整整12 個小時

38-- Did it make you feel better?

那之後你感覺好些嗎?

39-- Not much, but it passed the time.

沒什麼用,可總能打發時間

40-- Nothing too terrible, I hope.

希望不算太糟

41-- Even to me, it seems absurd.

連我都覺得這很荒謬

42-- I'd say it's unbreakable.

沒有餘地變通

43 Really, Edith, do you have to put on such an exhibition?

伊迪絲何必這麼入戲呢

44-- And I can control myself.

我都沒這麼失態

45-- Well, what on earth's the matter?

怎麼回事

46-- You've got to.

求你幫幫忙

47-- I'll be hanged if you don't.

不然我死定了

48-- In fact, if you'd be so good

可否勞駕您

49-- You've given me a good deal to think about.

你的建議我會考慮

50-- I wish they'd make their minds up.

怎麼不早說呢

51-- So, has it all been settled?

那事定了嗎

52-- You mustn't take it personally.

你可別往心裡去

53-- There's more than one way to skin a cat.

東方不亮西方亮,辦法多的是

54-- And what do you want me to do?

你想讓我怎麼樣呢

55-- Well, it's not for me to say.

我本不該多嘴

56-- You're a darling.

你真貼心

57-- If it's too much for you

我這就是在幫倒忙

58-- No matter what we've been through, it's got to.

有交情沒錯,可正事不能耽誤

59- I miss a lot of things, but you have to keep moving, don't you?

懷念是有的,可總得向前看

60-- I'll show you, My Lord, I promise. I won't let you down.

老爺我會證明我絕不辜負您

61-- We've managed so far, haven't we?

大風大浪都一起過來了對吧

62-- She's always making trouble.

她總是若是生非

63-- Don't exaggerate.

別誇大其辭

64-- You must form the most tremendous bonds.

你們畢竟也算是生死之交

65-- Oh, Robert, don't catch me out.

羅伯特別吹毛求疵

《唐頓莊園》口語精選2


分享到:


相關文章: