口語 | 英文餐桌禮儀你都用得對嗎?

英文對話的餐桌禮儀你知道多少?怎麼招呼客人,感謝主人,表達讚美,一篇小文章全有了。值得花10分鐘背下來哦。

A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,請我來做客。

B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是一次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?

A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

謝謝,這是我第一次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的不同特色好嗎?

口語 | 英文餐桌禮儀你都用得對嗎?

B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般來講,廣東菜清淡一些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。

A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。

B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

劉先生,再來一點吧?

口語 | 英文餐桌禮儀你都用得對嗎?

A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。

B:Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎麼樣?

A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。

口語 | 英文餐桌禮儀你都用得對嗎?

B:I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。

A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

謝謝你的盛情款待。


分享到:


相關文章: