每日學英語,經典美劇老友記十季臺詞中英文對照!

Hello!各位頭條的小夥伴,大家好!我是宇洋,宇洋愛分享。

每日學英語,經典美劇老友記十季臺詞中英文對照!

相信很多小夥伴也和宇洋一樣,頂著巨大的生活壓力、賺著微薄的工資,而且重複著機械式的工作,感覺自己的理想與現實相差甚遠,難以實現經濟自由?宇洋也一直為這些問題煩惱,到底怎樣才能突破瓶頸,解決困惑,提升自信呢?

每日學英語,經典美劇老友記十季臺詞中英文對照!

車貸房貸兒童帶

宇洋覺得學習英語是個不錯的選擇

第一,可以幫助大家提高收入(比如做兼職的英語翻譯)

第二,提高英語水平的同時也是增加了自己的就業選擇面(比如跳槽到外企~~不是宇洋崇洋媚外,但是外企確實可以提高個人收入,而且學習一些管理經驗也是對祖國有利的嘛!)

第三,提升個人自信心(一口流利的英語脫口而出,帥呆了!美女看你的眼神都不一樣了!)

每日學英語,經典美劇老友記十季臺詞中英文對照!

來來來!趕緊給這位帥哥拍個照

好了,話不多說,對學英語感興趣的朋友,恭喜你!今天起,宇洋每天會和大家分享一些學習英語的好方法,小竅門,好文章,學習英語小視頻以及美劇臺詞中英文對照,讓大家可以在工作之餘或者是碎片時間可以有效的利用,更加快速的學有所成!

今天給大家分享一部對學習英語非常有幫助的美劇,相信很多小夥伴們都不陌生,就是《老友記》這部美劇。

每日學英語,經典美劇老友記十季臺詞中英文對照!

老友記劇照

為了能幫助大家節省寶貴的時間,宇洋利用業餘時間,細心為大家整理了老友記第一季第一季的臺詞和中英文對照,希望對想要學習英語或者正在學習英語的小夥伴們有所幫助,以後也會持續更新。

注意!前方高能預警,因篇幅原因,第一集臺詞可能要分割成幾次才能全部完成,一次看不完的同學建議大家收藏。

The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate

莫妮卡的新室友

Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with!

沒什麼好說的!他不過是我的同事!

Joey: Come on, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!

少來了,你和那個人一起出去!拜託,和你交往的男人一定有問題!

Chandler: All right Joey, be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?

打住,喬伊,嘴下留德。他駝背?既駝背又帶假髮?

Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk?

慢著,他吃粉筆嗎?

Phoebe: Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!

我只是不想你重蹈我和卡爾的覆轍

Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex.

各位別急,這不算約會。我們不過是出去吃晚餐,而且不做愛。

Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.

聽起來好像是說我的約會。

Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.

記得中學時代的夢,我站在自助餐廳,突然發現自己全身赤裸。

All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.

我做過那樣的夢。

Chandler: Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there.

我低頭一看,看見有一支電話……在那兒。

Joey: Instead of...?

而不是……?

Chandler: That's right.

沒錯。

Joey: Never had that dream.

我沒做過那樣的夢

Phoebe: No.

沒有。

Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do, everybody starts looking at me.

那支電話突然響起,而我不知道怎麼辦,每個人都開始望著我。

Monica: And they weren't looking at you before?!

他們以前不看你嗎?!

Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it, and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me!

終於,我認為我應該接,結果是我媽打來,我感到很奇怪,因為我媽不曾打過電話給我!

Ross: Hi.

嗨。

Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.

這傢伙向我打招呼時我就想自殺。

Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?

你還好吧?

Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...

我感覺有人把手伸入我的喉嚨,抓起我的腸子,從我的口中取出,然後綁在我脖上……

Chandler: Cookie?

餅乾?

Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.

卡羅今天把她的東西搬走了。

Joey: Ohh.

Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee.

- 我幫你泡杯咖啡,

Ross: Thanks.

謝了。

Phoebe: Ooh! Oh!

Ross: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?

不要……別清理我的靈氣。可是……別碰我的靈氣就是了。

Phoebe: Fine! Be murky!

好吧,保持晦氣!

Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.

我會沒事的,真的,我祝她幸福。

Monica: No you don't.

不,你不會的,沒錯,

Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!

-我不會的,去她的,她甩掉我!

Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian...

而且你一直都不知道她是女同性戀者

Ross: No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?

沒有!!行了吧?!為何大家都圍著這個話題打轉?連她不知道,我怎會知道。

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud?

有時真希望自己也是個女同志。我剛剛大聲說出來了嗎?

Ross: I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.

昨晚我告訴我父母,他們好像還挺好。

Monica: Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M., "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?

真的嗎,凌晨三點我接到一個電話,一個女人歇斯底里的向我哭訴,“我不能抱孫子了,

我不能抱孫子了。”那是什麼?打錯了?

Ross: Sorry.

對不起。

Joey: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?

別悶悶不樂了,羅斯。你現在很痛苦。我一肚子火,心如刀割。能告訴你解決之道嗎?

Joey: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!

脫衣舞酒店。你單身,有性需求。

Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!

我不想單身的。我只想再結婚。

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars! (He extends his hand hopefully.)

我只想要一百萬!

Monica: Rachel?!

瑞秋?!

Rachel:

Oh God Monica hi! Thank God! I just went to your building and you weren't there and then this guy with a big hammer said you might be here and you are, you are!

天啊,莫妮卡,謝天謝地!我到過你的住處,你不在。有個拿著一根大榔頭的人說你可能會在這兒,結果你真的在這兒。

Waitress: Can I get you some coffee?

想來杯咖啡嗎?

Monica: (pointing at Rachel) De-caff. (to All) Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. (to Rachel) This is everybody, this is Chandler, and Phoebe, and Joey, and- you remember my brother Ross?

無咖啡因的。各位,她叫瑞秋,另一位從林肯高中生存下來的人。這位叫錢德勒,菲比,喬伊。還記得我哥羅斯嗎?

Rachel: Hi, sure!

當然。

Ross: Hi.

嗨。

Monica: So you wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?

你想現在告訴我們,還是等伴娘來再說?

Rachel: Oh God... well, it started about a half hour before the wedding. I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat. This really gorgeous Lamauge gravy boat. When all of a sudden- (to the waitress that brought her coffee) Sweet 'n' Lo?- I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry! And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: how much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew looked familiar, but... Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering 'Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?'. (to Monica) So anyway I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.

婚禮前半個小時發生了變數。我在堆放禮物的房間裡,看著船形滷肉盤,非常漂亮的船形滷肉盤,突然間……

有沒有代糖?我瞭解船形滷肉盤此巴瑞更能引起我的“性趣”,我自己都嚇了一跳,

巴瑞愈看愈像豬頭先生。我一直都認為他很眼熟。總之,我必須離開。我開始想,我為何這麼做?我為誰這樣做?於是我不知該走往何處,我知道你我日漸疏遠。但是你是我在這個城市,認識的唯一一個人

Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding.

好像是唯一沒受邀參加婚禮的人。

Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...

這件事就甭提啦。

Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it.

我猜他送她一臺管風琴,她肯定不喜歡

Chandler: (imitating the characters) Tuna or egg salad? Decide!

金槍魚還是雞蛋沙拉?快決定!

Ross: (in a deep voice) I'll have whatever Christine is having.

我要擁有克莉絲汀擁有的一切。

Rachel: (on phone) Daddy, I just... I can't marry him! I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well, it matters to me!

爸,我不能嫁給他……對不起,我只是不愛他。對,是我的問題!

------------未完待續!

好了宇洋今天先給大家分享到這裡,建議小夥伴們先了解一下臺詞的意思,不瞭解得單詞用手機查一下意思,然後跟著看一遍電影,這樣會非常快速的吸收所學習的句式和單詞。宇洋也在努力的學習,宇洋愛分享,小夥伴們下期見!


分享到:


相關文章: