生活口語:是不是覺得自己的口語不行?這篇訂房間的口語適合你

一般訂房間,需要的口語包括:預約房間,房間類型,入住時間等

口語先練好,下次就能派上用場啦!


1. You'd better to reserve it first.

你最好先預約。

2. I want to reserve a room.

我要訂一間房。

3. Is there a discount for company booking?

團體預定有優惠?

4. The hotel is fully booked up.

酒店已經預定滿了。

5. Would you like a twin bed or a double?(Note: Double才是雙人床哦)

你要兩張單人床還是雙人床?

6. Because of overbooking, We have arranged for you at a 5 star hotel.

由於超額預定,我們已經為你預定了一家五星級酒店。

7. The new hotel is located in the center of the city,and we can refund the price difference.(Refund這裡為動詞, 也作名詞,表示退款。)

新的酒店在市中心,價格的差距我們會給你退款。

Situation Dialogue

A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,有什麼可以幫到你呢?

B: I'd like to make a reservation.

我想預約房間。

A: When do you need the room.

你什麼時候來?

B: From May 1 to May 7.

5月1號到7號。

A: How many people in your party?

你有多少人?

B: Three.I would like a double-bed room and a single room.

三個人,我想要一張雙人床房,還有一個單人床房。

A: Let me check. We have several rooms available.

讓我看看。我們還有幾間房。

B: How much is the room for a night?

每晚多少錢?

A: 132 yuan.

132元

B: That's a bit expensive. Can you give us any discount?

有點貴啊,可以打點折扣嗎?

A: We can give you 15% discount in the high season.(英語15%=中國的85折)

在旺季的時候可以打85折。

B: OK.

好的。

A: Could you please tell me your name?

請告訴我你的名字。

B: My name is Jack.

我叫Jack。

A: Okay Jack. Let's check your Information. A double-bed room and a single room from May 1 to May 7 for six days and seven nights.

好的Jack。現在我們核對一下資料。一間雙人床房,還有一個單人床房,從5月1號到7號,6天7晚。

--------------------

此文結束,關注啦沒有? To be continued...

--------------------

生活口語:是不是覺得自己的口語不行?這篇訂房間的口語適合你


分享到:


相關文章: