生活口语:第一次国外转机不会怎么用英文跟工作人员交流?

乘坐国际航班直接换机时,在办理中转手续的柜台
即可办理。


部分国家规定,在机场内换机停留24小时以内,即使没有过境签证,也可以离开机场到城里观光。

有的国家甚至规定,只要不误机,起飞前一小时返回即可。


关于这些转机换乘的口语,好好练习,能用得上



1. I am a transit passenger for flight 217.

我是转乘217次航班的旅客。

2. I'm transferring to Paris here.

我要在这转机到巴黎。

3. You have been granted 48 hours transit permit.

给你签发了48小时过境许可。

Note:Grant 还有表示奖学金的意思 She got a grant from school because she studied so hard. 因为她非常努力的学习,所以拿到了奖学金)

4. Where is the transit lounge?

转机休息室是在哪?

5. Do I have to transfer flight in HongKong?

我必须在香港转机吗?

6. You have enough time for connection.

你有足够的时间赶机。


Situation Dialogue

A: What's wrong with you?

你怎么了?

B: I'm anxious about my connecting flight.

我担心能否赶上转机。

A: What is the departure time?

什么时候起飞?

B: The plane takes off at 9 am.

9:00起飞。

A: It's 8:40. Now you might have missed the flight.It is checking in now.

现在8:40了,你很可能错过了检票的时间不能上飞机了。

B: Where can I claim my baggage? They're still on the plane.

到哪儿去拿我的行李?它还在飞机上呢

A: Don't worry,all connecting flight baggage are transferred automatically at the connecting place.

不要担心,所有需要转机的行李都会自动的帮你转过去。

B: Um good.

嗯,好。

A: You can ask conductor to put you on the earliest possible connecting flight.

你可以让售票员未安排最近航班。

B: Well, I suppose there is no other choice.

好吧,看来只能这样了。


--------------

此文结束,关注了没有?To be continued...

--------------



分享到:


相關文章: