《羅馬假日》經典電影臺詞節選,附真人朗讀


1. 由《英語週報》口語主播丁浩主講,著重講解48個國際音標中易混音標、易錯音標的正確讀法。

2. 音頻課程,共9個課時,音融於詞,詞融於句。

3. 粉絲優惠價39.9元,少喝一杯奶茶就能擁有。

【5分鐘輕鬆搞定英語音標】

1. 由《英語週報》口語主播丁浩主講,每節課5分鐘,只講一個音標,讓你迅速掌握每個音標發音要領。

2. 視頻課程,身臨其境,口型易模仿,48個音標48節課,輕鬆學習無壓力。

3. 原價199元,限時特惠99元,少吃一頓燒烤就能擁有。

英文伴讀 | 《羅馬假日》經典電影臺詞節選,附真人朗讀

Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.

喬·布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。

Princess Ann: It seems I do.

安娜公主:看起來我就是這麼做的。

Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.

安娜公主:我討厭這件睡裙。我討厭我的所有的睡裙,並且討厭我的所有的內衣褲。

Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.

女伯爵:親愛的,你有一些可愛的東西。

Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas?

安娜公主:但我不是兩百歲了。為什麼我不能穿著寬長褲睡覺呢?

Countess: Pajamas?

女伯爵:寬長褲?

Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡覺沒有穿任何東西。

Countess: I rejoice to say I do not.

女伯爵:我很高興地說我不是這樣的。

Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?

記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?

英文伴讀 | 《羅馬假日》經典電影臺詞節選,附真人朗讀

Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.

安娜公主:我對此非常有信心……正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。

Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

喬·布拉德雷:我可以說嗎,為我自己……的報社說說:我們殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。

Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.

安娜公主:我很高興聽到你能這麼說。

Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?

另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?

General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...

將軍普若夫諾:(提示)每一個,都有它獨特之處……

Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.

安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。

Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

安娜公主:我現在不得不離開你。我要去那個角落並且轉彎。你必須留在車內並且開車走。答應我不要看我走過那個角落。只要開走並且讓我留下就像我離開你。

Joe Bradley: All right.

喬·布拉德雷:好的。

Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.

安娜公主:我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。

Joe Bradley: Don't try.

喬·布拉德雷:那就算了。

Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.

安娜公主:在午夜,我會變出一個南瓜並且穿著我的水晶鞋乘車離開。

英文伴讀 | 《羅馬假日》經典電影臺詞節選,附真人朗讀

Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.

喬·布拉德雷:並且那將是仙女故事的結尾。

Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?

安娜公主:我是整晚在這裡嗎,一個人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.

喬·布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here — with you?

安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起——過了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.

喬·布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。

Princess Ann: [beaming with a smile] How do you do?

安娜公主:(展示迷人的微笑)你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?

喬·布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?

安娜公主:那麼你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.

喬·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬·布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.

安娜公主:很高興。

英文伴讀 | 《羅馬假日》經典電影臺詞節選,附真人朗讀

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.

喬·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.

安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What's your name?

喬·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.

安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅。

(文字內容來自網絡綜合整理,音頻內容系作者原創。)

審稿 | 李棟

校稿 | 呂放

想要獲取本期節目音頻mp3,點擊右上角關注我們,主頁私信回覆:我要音頻

點擊左下方【瞭解更多】,免費獲取音標試聽課!

英文伴讀 | 《羅馬假日》經典電影臺詞節選,附真人朗讀


分享到:


相關文章: