夜晚潮湿,地面潮湿,空气寂静,树林沉默,今夜我爱你。

这首罗伯特·勃莱的诗,非常隐晦的告白。标题是另一种翻偏精简的翻译,不过小编更喜欢下面一种翻译哦~

Seeing You Carry Plants In

你手捧希望而来

How much I love you. The night is moist.

我有多爱你,充满这个夜晚的湿润

The air is still, as when I love you.

空气停止流动了,在爱你的时候

It is not every evening that I love you.

不是每个夜晚都这样

I come back like the stars, sometimes out of clouds.

要等,星星洒出云层

The night is moist, and nourishing as your mind

这潮湿,你的心灵,滋润着

that lets everything around you live.

你身边一切的成长

I saw you carry the plants inside tonight

我的女神手捧嫩绿的苗,走过如茵的草地

over the grass, to save them from the cold.

走进这夜,拯救希望于寒冷

Sometimes I slip behind a door, so that

多少次,我懦弱的藏在门后

I will not be called on, or walk

惧怕你的眼神,或者

hunched on sandbars below earth, not sure

弓着背,踩着软软的沙滩

if anyone in my family can love.

踩着我躲藏的爱

Your voice is water open beneath stars,

你缓缓柔柔的嗓音,星光下开阔的水

collected from abundant rain, gone to low places.

那是雨水丰饶的汇集,温婉沉静

The night is moist, the ground wet,

潮湿的夜啊,水淋淋的大地

air still, trees silent, and tonight I love you.

树静止了,空气凝固了,我爱你了。


夜晚潮湿,地面潮湿,空气寂静,树林沉默,今夜我爱你。


夜晚潮湿,地面潮湿,空气寂静,树林沉默,今夜我爱你。


夜晚潮湿,地面潮湿,空气寂静,树林沉默,今夜我爱你。


夜晚潮湿,地面潮湿,空气寂静,树林沉默,今夜我爱你。



分享到:


相關文章: