夜晚潮溼,地面潮溼,空氣寂靜,樹林沉默,今夜我愛你。

這首羅伯特·勃萊的詩,非常隱晦的告白。標題是另一種翻偏精簡的翻譯,不過小編更喜歡下面一種翻譯哦~

Seeing You Carry Plants In

你手捧希望而來

How much I love you. The night is moist.

我有多愛你,充滿這個夜晚的溼潤

The air is still, as when I love you.

空氣停止流動了,在愛你的時候

It is not every evening that I love you.

不是每個夜晚都這樣

I come back like the stars, sometimes out of clouds.

要等,星星灑出雲層

The night is moist, and nourishing as your mind

這潮溼,你的心靈,滋潤著

that lets everything around you live.

你身邊一切的成長

I saw you carry the plants inside tonight

我的女神手捧嫩綠的苗,走過如茵的草地

over the grass, to save them from the cold.

走進這夜,拯救希望於寒冷

Sometimes I slip behind a door, so that

多少次,我懦弱的藏在門後

I will not be called on, or walk

懼怕你的眼神,或者

hunched on sandbars below earth, not sure

弓著背,踩著軟軟的沙灘

if anyone in my family can love.

踩著我躲藏的愛

Your voice is water open beneath stars,

你緩緩柔柔的嗓音,星光下開闊的水

collected from abundant rain, gone to low places.

那是雨水豐饒的彙集,溫婉沉靜

The night is moist, the ground wet,

潮溼的夜啊,水淋淋的大地

air still, trees silent, and tonight I love you.

樹靜止了,空氣凝固了,我愛你了。


夜晚潮溼,地面潮溼,空氣寂靜,樹林沉默,今夜我愛你。


夜晚潮溼,地面潮溼,空氣寂靜,樹林沉默,今夜我愛你。


夜晚潮溼,地面潮溼,空氣寂靜,樹林沉默,今夜我愛你。


夜晚潮溼,地面潮溼,空氣寂靜,樹林沉默,今夜我愛你。



分享到:


相關文章: