如何用英語地道的表達“早安”“晚安”?

知道如何說晚安和早安對每個英語學習者都很重要。在睡覺前和早上醒來後,談論睡覺是很常見的。以下是最常用的短語。

如何用英語地道的表達“早安”“晚安”?

Going to Bed

上床睡覺

在英語中,睡覺前和別人說話時有各種各樣的表達方式。很多人都希望對方能睡個安穩覺,做個美夢:

Good night.

晚安。

Sleep well.

祝你睡得香。

Have a good night's sleep.

祝你睡得好。

Make sure you get a good night's sleep.

祝你安然入睡。

I hope you sleep well.

我希望你睡得甜美。

See you in the morning.

明天早上見。

Sweet dreams.

祝你好夢。

Sleep tight!

睡得安穩!

Night, night.

晚安。

如何用英語地道的表達“早安”“晚安”?

其他的表達方式更加堅持,包括父母可能用來告訴不安的孩子該睡覺了:

Lights out!

熄燈睡覺!

Time for bed!

睡覺時間到!

示例對話

Kevin: Good night.

Alice: See you in the morning.

艾麗斯:早上見。

Kevin: I hope you sleep well.

Alice: Thank you. Make sure you get a good night's sleep as well.

愛麗絲:謝謝。確保你也能睡個好覺。

Kevin: Get some good sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.

凱文:好好睡一覺。我們明天有個大日子。

Alice: Okay, you too.

艾麗斯:好吧,你也是。

Kevin: Lights out!

Alice: Okay, I'm going to sleep. Night, night.

艾麗斯:好吧,我要睡覺了。晚安,晚安。

Kevin: I'm heading up to bed now.

Alice: Sleep tight!

愛麗絲:睡得安穩!

如何用英語地道的表達“早安”“晚安”?

Waking Up

醒來

早上醒來的那一刻,也是人們閒聊的時候。他們經常問對方睡得怎麼樣,感覺怎麼樣。

Good morning.

早安

I hope you had a good night's sleep.

我希望你睡個好覺。

I hope you got some good rest.

希望你能好好休息。

Did you sleep well?

你睡得好嗎?

Did you get a good night's sleep?

你睡得好嗎?

I slept well, how about you?

我睡得很好,你呢?

How did you sleep?

你睡得怎麼樣?

Did you have any dreams?

你做夢了嗎?

Rise and shine.

起床。

如何用英語地道的表達“早安”“晚安”?

示例對話

Kevin: Good morning.

Alice: Good morning. Did you sleep well?

艾麗斯:早上好。你睡得好嗎?

Kevin: I hope you had a good night's sleep.

Alice: Yes, thank you, I did. And you?

愛麗絲:是的,謝謝你,是的。你呢?

Kevin: Good morning, honey. I hope you got some good rest.

凱文:早上好,親愛的。希望你能好好休息。

Alice: I did. How did you sleep?

愛麗絲:是的。你睡得怎麼樣?

Kevin: Good morning. Did you have any dreams?

Alice: I did. I had a strange dream and you were in it!

愛麗絲:是的。我做了一個奇怪的夢,而你卻在夢裡!

Kevin: Good morning.

Alice: I'm still sleepy. I think I'll hit the snooze for ten minutes.

艾麗斯:我還是很困。我想我要打十分鐘的瞌睡。

Kevin: We don't want to miss our appointment, though.

Alice: Oh, I forgot about that.

愛麗絲:哦,我忘了。

Kevin: Rise and shine.

如何用英語地道的表達“早安”“晚安”?

其他常見的睡覺和醒來的表達

英語中充滿了與睡覺和起床有關的成語。學習這些表達方式對英語學習者特別有幫助:

Night owl: a person who likes to stay up late

夜貓子:喜歡熬夜的人

Early bird: a person who usually wakes up early

早起的人:通常早起的人

Tossing and turning: being restless and unable to sleep, usually after lying in bed for a long period of time

輾轉反側:不安,不能入睡,通常在長時間臥床後

To tuck someone in: to put someone to bed, usually by pulling the covers up over them so that they are warm and snug

給某人掖被子:把某人放在床上,通常是把被子往上拉,使其暖和舒適

To sleep like a baby: to sleep restfully, without any disturbances

睡得像嬰孩,睡得安穩,不受驚擾

To hit the hay: to go to bed

上床睡覺

To catch some Zs: to go to bed

去睡覺

To wake up on the wrong side of the bed: to be in a bad mood

在床的反面醒來:心情不好

如何用英語地道的表達“早安”“晚安”?

示例對話

Kevin: I don't usually go to bed until 2 a.m.

Alice: You really are a night owl.

愛麗絲:你真是個夜貓子。

Kevin: Did you sleep well?

Alice: No, I was tossing and turning all night.

愛麗絲:不,我整夜輾轉反側。

Kevin: You're in a grumpy mood today.

你今天脾氣不好。

Alice: I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

艾麗斯:我想我醒來時睡錯了床。

Kevin: I feel great this morning.

Alice: Me too. I slept like a baby.

愛麗絲:我也是。我睡得像個嬰兒。

Kevin: I feel exhausted after that long hike.

Alice: Yeah, you look pretty tired. Time to hit the hay.

艾麗斯:是啊,你看起來很累。是時候睡覺了。

喜歡請多多關注學府翻譯!


分享到:


相關文章: