誰不是以前聞著煙味,都會皺眉的人呢


1.It is too early to meet the luck of true l.

過早的將就,會透支遇到真愛的運氣。

2.When I start to say forget it, you are no different from others.

當我開始說算了,你就和別人沒什麼兩樣了。

3.Who is not the person who used to frown when smelling smoke?

誰不是以前聞著煙味,都會皺眉的人呢?


誰不是以前聞著煙味,都會皺眉的人呢


4.The mirror is your best friend because you cry and he will never smile.

鏡子是你最好的朋友,因為你哭他永遠都不會笑。

5.Love doesn't depend on one's efforts, it can be maintained.

愛不是靠一個人的付出,就能維持的。

6.I wish we had never loved, then at least we would still be good friends.

我多麼希望我們不曾愛過,那樣至少我們還是好朋友。


誰不是以前聞著煙味,都會皺眉的人呢


7.Have you found that the more you love him, the more he does not love you.

有沒有發現,你越愛他,他就越不愛你。

8.What was wasted is the most precious.

曾經浪費的,後來也是最珍貴的。

9.The rest of your life can give me some more fragments, I love leisurely unwilling only far away.

你的餘生能否多給我些片段,我深情款款不甘心只能遠觀。


誰不是以前聞著煙味,都會皺眉的人呢


10.It's beautiful at the beginning, tired in the process, sad at the end, hard to wake up.

開始很美,過程很累,結局很悲,清醒很難。

11.I tried and I ran out.

我努力了,也耗盡了。

12.You said you'd take me away, but i forgot to take my hand.

你說過會帶我走,卻忘記牽我的手。


分享到:


相關文章: