還要我怎麼做才能度過難關?How else can I tide over grueling

還要怎麼做才能度過難關?How else can I tide over the grueling phase?

還要我怎麼做才能度過難關?How else can I tide over grueling

An Iliad of woes come over me.

一連串的苦難降臨在我身上。

Disasters pile up on one another.

災難接踵而至。

I have a vivid memory that you said you would shout abuse with me against the evil doer.

我記憶猶新,你說過要和我一起辱罵作惡的人。

Misery loves company, and the unhappy I gravitate toward you to share our angry sentiments.

苦難也喜歡陪伴,而不快樂的我總喜歡和你分享你的憤怒情緒。

When you succeed, we share the same ecstasy.

你成功的時,我們分享同樣的喜悅。

We can divide misery and multiply ecstasy so long as we stand together.

​只要我們站在一起,我們就可以減少痛苦增加快樂

When I feel so embarrassed and awkward, you encourage me to go ahead.

我感到尷尬無地自容時, 你鼓勵我繼續闖下去

When you feel so silly and disgraceful, you say you can't wait to leave.

你感到如此愚蠢和丟臉的時,你說你恨不得馬上就走

I text to you that we have no alternative but to navigate chimneys of the reality.

發短信給你,說我們別無選擇

,只能在現實的夾縫中設法前行。

I respect and give you compliment whenever I can.

我盡我所能尊重你,恭維你

You honor and flatter me publicly,especially In front of visitors.

你當眾誇讚表揚我,尤其是在訪客面前。

But it doesn't mean that we want to spoil each other.

這並不代表我們想寵壞對方。

We offer privately each other professional opinions for improvement.

我們私下互相提供專業意見以供改進。

I rely disproportionately on you sentimentally and professionally.

在感情方面和專業方面我都過分依賴了你。

還要我怎麼做才能度過難關?How else can I tide over grueling

When you are away,you seem to take away one of my arms.

你離開時,你似乎拿走了我的一隻胳膊。

The thing is, how else can I tide over the grueling phase now that you are away?

問題是, 你現在遠離了我,我還要怎麼做才能能度過這個艱難的階段呢?

Life exists in movement, so I want to be more wise than nice.

生命存在於運動,因此,我不想死要面子活受罪

I want to redeem myself by starting over afresh.

我想重新開始來救贖自己。

還要我怎麼做才能度過難關?How else can I tide over grueling

1.Iliad

伊利亞特,(史詩,苦難很多)

an Iliad of 一連串

2.chimney 美 [ˈtʃɪmni] 狹縫

n.煙囪;煙道;(屋頂上的)煙囪管;(岩石間可供攀登的)狹孔,狹縫

3.disproportionate 太大(或太小)的

美 [ˌdɪsprəˈpɔːrʃənət]

adj.不成比例的;不相稱的;太大(或太小)的

disproportionately 特別高地

a disproportionately high suicide rate among young prisoners.

年輕囚犯特別高的自殺率

4.how else

還能怎麼....

1)How else did his hostility to women show itself?

他還以什麼別的方式來表露對女性的敵意呢?

2)How else could I talk to you?

不然怎麼和你說話?

5.to be more nice than wise

死要面子活受罪 (善良勝過聰明,有點笨。)

to be more wise than nice

不想死要面子活受罪 (聰明勝過善良,有點滑頭,不講面子。)

還要我怎麼做才能度過難關?How else can I tide over grueling


分享到:


相關文章: