“媽寶男”,用英語怎麼說?

“媽寶男”,用英語怎麼說?

Why did your girlfriend break up with you?

為什麼你女友和你分手了?

I don't know, she said she was tired of me not manning up and being more independent, which I think is all a bunch of crap.

我不知道,她說她厭倦我沒有陽剛之氣和不夠獨立,我覺得這些都是胡說八道。

Well, you still live with your parents, so she does have a point.

嗯,你還和你的父母住在一起所以他說的有些道理。

“媽寶男”,用英語怎麼說?

What do you mean? A lot of people live with their parents, especially when rent is so expensive and the slump in the economy.

你是什麼意思?很多人都和父母住在一起,特別是如今房租如此地昂貴,經濟衰落。

Yeah, but you are almost forty! Plus, you make good money so there is really no excuse. It's simply because you are a momma's boy.

是的,但是你都快40歲了,你賺了很多錢,沒有理由還和父母一起住。其實就是因為你心智還不成熟。

“媽寶男”,用英語怎麼說?

Whatever dude, I have everything I need, why would I move out! Have a great roof over my head,

哥們,管它呢。我已經有了我需要的,為什麼我要搬出去呢!我媽媽是我頭頂的一片天,

my mom does my laundry and cooks for me, what else could a guy ask for!

為我洗衣服做飯,一個男人還能要求什麼呢?

Let's agree to disagree.

好吧,我就持保留意見吧。


知識點:

① break up with someone:和某人分手

② not manning up沒有男子氣概

③ momma's boy 媽寶男

④ agree to disagree保留不同意見


分享到:


相關文章: