“妈宝男”,用英语怎么说?

“妈宝男”,用英语怎么说?

Why did your girlfriend break up with you?

为什么你女友和你分手了?

I don't know, she said she was tired of me not manning up and being more independent, which I think is all a bunch of crap.

我不知道,她说她厌倦我没有阳刚之气和不够独立,我觉得这些都是胡说八道。

Well, you still live with your parents, so she does have a point.

嗯,你还和你的父母住在一起所以他说的有些道理。

“妈宝男”,用英语怎么说?

What do you mean? A lot of people live with their parents, especially when rent is so expensive and the slump in the economy.

你是什么意思?很多人都和父母住在一起,特别是如今房租如此地昂贵,经济衰落。

Yeah, but you are almost forty! Plus, you make good money so there is really no excuse. It's simply because you are a momma's boy.

是的,但是你都快40岁了,你赚了很多钱,没有理由还和父母一起住。其实就是因为你心智还不成熟。

“妈宝男”,用英语怎么说?

Whatever dude, I have everything I need, why would I move out! Have a great roof over my head,

哥们,管它呢。我已经有了我需要的,为什么我要搬出去呢!我妈妈是我头顶的一片天,

my mom does my laundry and cooks for me, what else could a guy ask for!

为我洗衣服做饭,一个男人还能要求什么呢?

Let's agree to disagree.

好吧,我就持保留意见吧。


知识点:

① break up with someone:和某人分手

② not manning up没有男子气概

③ momma's boy 妈宝男

④ agree to disagree保留不同意见


分享到:


相關文章: