少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第39集

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第39集

小豬佩奇英文版音頻原文(第一季,第39集,Peppa.Pig.S01E39.The.Tree.House樹屋)

避免視頻動畫干擾,只保留純淨的音頻英語聆聽環境,培養兒童對英文的語感。不要錯過孩子的學英語黃金期,沒事兒就放聽,“磨耳朵”正當時!

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第39集

【中英文對話正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

這是我的弟弟,喬治。

This is Mummy Pig.

這是我的媽媽。

And this is Daddy Pig.

這是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小豬佩奇。

The Tree House!

樹屋!

Peppa and George are visiting

Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig.

佩奇和喬治去看豬奶奶和豬爺爺。

Granny Pig!

奶奶好!

Ganggy Ig!

奶奶好!

Hello, my little ones!

你們好,我的小可愛!

Before you come in the house,

在你們進屋前,

you must take off your muddy boots.

你們必需把靴子脫掉。

Yes, Granny.

好的,奶奶。

Peppa, George,

佩奇,喬治,

look what I've made! Little curtains!

看我做了什麼!小窗簾!

Ooooo!

喔~!

What are the little curtains for, Granny?

這小窗簾是用來幹什麼的,奶奶?

It's a surprise!

這是個驚喜!

Do you want to see what Grandpa

Pig has made for you, in the garden?

你們想看看豬爺爺在花園為你們做了什麼吧?

Do you Want to see what Grandpa

Pig has made for you, in the garden?

你們想看看豬爺爺在花園為你們做了什麼吧?

Yes, please,

是的。

Grandpa Pig!

爺爺好!

Baba Ig!

爺爺好!

Hello, Peppa, George!

你們好,佩奇,喬治!

Look what I've made for you.

看看我給你們做了什麼。

A tree house!

一間樹屋!

A tree house! For George and me?

樹屋!是做給喬治和我的嗎?

And the little curtains are

for your tree house!

這個小窗簾是給你們的樹屋做的!

Hurray!

好耶!

Peppa and George love

their tree house!

佩奇和喬治很喜歡他們的樹屋!

Thank you, Granny Pig!

謝謝你,奶奶!

Thank you, Grandpa Pig!

謝謝你,爺爺!

Who wants to go inside first?

誰想第一個進去呢?

Me! Me!

我!我!

In you go then!

那你就進去吧!

Before I go in my tree house,

I must take off my muddy boots!

在進入我的樹屋前,

我得把我有泥巴的靴子脫掉。

I'm in my tree house!

我在我的樹屋裡啦!

I'm in my tree house!

我在我的樹屋裡啦!

George? Would you like to go

in the tree house, too?

喬治?你也想進樹屋嗎?

Yes? Who is it?

什麼事?誰呀?

A young pig named "George"

有一個叫“喬治”的小豬。

would like to pay a visit.

想來拜訪你。

Can he come in?

他能進來嗎?

As long as he takes off

his muddy boots.

只要他脫掉他有泥巴的靴子就可以。

George, take your boots off,

喬治,把你的靴子脫掉,

then you can visit Peppa

in the tree house.

然後你就可以進佩奇的樹屋玩了。

Who is it?

誰呀?

George?

喬治?

Yes? Who is it?

什麼事?是誰啊?

It's Mummy Pig.

我是豬媽媽。

Have you room for any

more visitors?

你的樹屋還能讓人進嗎?

Hmmmm. You have to say

the secret words.

嗯。你得說秘密暗號。

Then you can come into our house.

然後你才能進樹屋。

I see. And what are

the secret words?

我明白了。那秘密暗號是什麼?

I have to whisper them to you.

我得悄聲告訴你。

The secret words are

"Daddy's Big Tummy!”

秘密暗號是“爸爸的大肚子”!

I see!

我知道了!

Say the secret words!

請說秘密暗號!

"Daddy's Big Tummy."

“爸爸的大肚子。”

That's right! "Daddy's Big Tummy!!"

說得對!“爸爸的大肚子”!!

I think those are silly secret words.

我想那些是很沒頭腦的秘密暗號。

Mummy, before you come in our house,

媽媽,在你進我們屋前,

you must take off your boots.

你必需脫掉你的靴子。

Of course.

那當然。

There's room for Daddy, too!

爸爸也可以進來!

Say the secret words, Daddy!

請說秘密暗號吧,爸爸!

Can I have different

secret words, please?

我可以說不一樣的秘密暗號嗎?

No!

不可以!

Oh, all right. "Daddy's Big Tummy."

哦,好吧。“爸爸的大肚子。”

That's right!

說得對!

You can come in now, Daddy!

你現在可以進來了,爸爸!

Take your boots off!

請把你的靴子脫掉!

Er. I don't think I can

fit through the door.

呃。我想我可能進不了這扇門。

That's because your tummy

is too big!

那是因為你的肚子太大了!

I know! Daddy Pig can

climb in through the top!

我知道了!豬爸爸可以從屋頂上爬進去!

Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy

Pig are all in the tree house!

佩奇,喬治,豬媽媽和豬爸爸

全都擠在了樹屋裡!

Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy

Pig are all in the tree house!

佩奇,喬治,豬媽媽和豬爸爸

全都擠在了樹屋裡!

Granny, I love our tree house!

奶奶,我喜歡我們的樹屋!

I don't want to ever come out!

我不想再出來了!

That's nice, Peppa.

很不錯,佩奇。

But are you sure you don't

want to visit me in my house?

但你確定不想來我家來看看我了嗎?

No, thank you, Granny.

不了,謝謝奶奶。

In that case, Grandpa Pig and I will just

have to eat my homemade cookies all by ourselves.

如果這樣的話,豬爺爺和我只好

把我親手做的餅乾全吃掉了。

In that case, Grandpa Pig and I will just

have to eat my homemade cookies all by ourselves.

如果這樣的話,豬爺爺和我只好

把我親手做的餅乾全吃掉了。

Coookies! Granny Pig!

有餅乾啊!奶奶!

Here are my home-made cookies!

這是我親手做的餅乾!

But, if you want to come in,

但是,如果你想進來的話,

you have to say the secret words.

你得說秘密暗號。

That's easy! "Daddy's Big Tummy!"

那很簡單了!“爸爸的大肚子!”

That's right!

說得對!

Well, I still think that those

are very silly secret words.

好吧,我仍然覺得那些秘密暗號很沒頭腦。

Well, I still think that those

are very silly secret words.

好吧,我仍然覺得那些秘密暗號很沒頭腦。

tag:#兒童英語#、#英語聽力#、#音頻#、#小豬佩奇#、#英語語感#、#英語環境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第39集


分享到:


相關文章: