「火車」親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

I. Getting on the Train 上火車

1. We have to get to the station one hour earlier because there are a lot of check-in procedures.

咱們得提前1個小時到車站,因為進站有很多程序。

2. We need to pick up our tickets first. There is a long line at the counter, let's use the kiosk ['kiɑsk].

咱們得先取票。櫃檯的隊太長了,咱們用自助機吧。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

3. Here are our tickets. The next step is the security check.

拿到票了。下一步是安檢。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

4. We all passed security. Let's go find the waiting room.

咱們都通過安檢了。現在去找候車室。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

5. Here it is. The train is about to come. We can line up and wait to get our tickets checked. Our gate is Gate 6.

在這兒。火車快來了。咱們可以排隊等待檢票了。我們在六號口檢票。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

6. The gate is opening. Let's go through the gate.

檢票口開了。咱們進去吧。

7. Here is the platform. The train has already arrived.

這是站臺。火車已經到了。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

8. We are in Coach B, Seat 39A. Let's find our car first.

咱們在B車廂,39A。先找到咱們的車廂。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

9. Here we are. Let's get on the train.

到了,咱們上車吧。

10. Our seat is 39A which is a window seat.

我們的座位是39A,是靠窗的。

中間的座位用middle seat,靠過道的座位用aisle [ail] seat。

11. Let me put our luggage on the luggage rack. Please sit wherever and be careful I don't hit you while I put the luggage up.

我來把行李箱放在行李架上。你先隨便找個座位坐下,小心我把行李拿起來的時候別碰到你。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

12. We only bought one ticket. Let me put you on my lap and hold you.

我們只買了一張票。你坐在我腿上,我抱著你。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

II. Travelling on a Short-Distance Train 坐短途火車

13. The train is leaving the station. Off we go!

火車出站了。出發咯!

14. The train we are taking this time is a high speed train which is faster than the D train we took last time.

這次咱們坐的是高鐵,比上次坐的動車要快。

High speed train,高速鐵路(簡稱高鐵)指的是最高時速在250km/h以上的鐵路,是有國際統一標準的。而動車組是我國特有概念,編號開頭字母是D,在說英語時可以用D train指代它。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

15. The tray on the seat in front of you is yours, and you can put food on it. Just twist the knob and it will come down.

前面座位上的小桌板是你的,你可以把吃的放在上面 。轉一下這個鈕,它就下來了。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

16. Make sure you put the shells and peels in the paper bag in the seat in front of you.

一定要把瓜子皮和果皮放在前面座椅裡的紙袋裡。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

17. A train is a public place so we should keep our voices low so that we don't disturb others.

火車是在公共場所,說話要小聲點,不要打擾到別人。

18. Kicking the seat in front of you is wrong. It is very rude.

踢前面的座椅是不對的。這樣很沒有禮貌。

19. Do you want to take a nap? Alright, let me lower the back of your seat so that you can sleep more comfortably.

你想睡會兒覺麼?好,我把你的座椅靠背調低點兒,這樣你能睡得舒服一些。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

20. The conductor is coming to check tickets. Do you remember where I put our tickets?

列車員要查票了。你記得我把票放哪了麼?

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

21. Also, we were not able to buy the full fare and we have to pay the difference.

而且咱們沒買到全程的票,得補下票。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

22. We still need to save our ticket because we have to use it when we leave the station.

我們還是得把票收好,出站的時候還得用呢。

III. Travelling on a Long-Distance Train 坐長途火車

23. Here are our beds. Daddy takes the top bunk, I take the middle bunk, and you take the bottom bunk.

這兒是咱們的床。爸爸睡上鋪,我睡中鋪,你睡下鋪。

臥鋪叫做berth。軟臥、硬臥是中國特有概念,可以將三層的硬臥翻譯成triple berth,將兩層的軟臥翻譯成double berth。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

24. Let me give you a tour of the train. We are in the sleeper car, the dinning car is in the middle, and the coach is at the front.

我帶你逛逛火車。咱們在臥鋪車廂,中間是餐車,最前面是硬座車廂。

Coach即我們的硬座車廂,一等座可以翻譯為first class,二等座可以翻譯為second class,如:Let's buy a coach class ticket. 咱們買一張硬座票。Our seat is in first class. 咱們的座是一等座。

25. The train only provides boiling water. We can't fill the cup all the way because the water might splash and burn you when the train shakes.

車上只提供開水。咱們不能接滿了,因為車搖晃的時候,水會灑出來燙到你的。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

26. The train is going through a tunnel and it's all dark. The train is out of the tunnel and it's light again.

火車正在穿過隧道,所以全黑了。火車從隧道里出來了,又亮了。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

27. Look out the window. What beautiful scenery!

看窗外,風景多美!

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

IV. Getting off the Train 下火車

28. The train is arriving at the station. Let's grab our luggage from the overhead rack and prepare to get off.

火車到站了。我們把行李從行李架上拿下來,準備下車。

29. [Name of place], here we come! Where is the exit? Let's find the sign.

[地名],我們來啦!出站口在哪?咱們找找指示牌。“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

30. Where are our tickets again? We need to put them into the turnstile and get them back to check out.

咱們的票在哪兒呢?我們得把票塞進自動檢票機裡,再拿出來,才能出站。

“火車”親子英文全掌握——上篇:帶孩子坐火車

《 “火車”親子英文全掌握(下篇)-玩火車玩具》敬請期待!


分享到:


相關文章: