雙語閱讀:說話的人很多,傾聽的人很少

雙語閱讀:說話的人很多,傾聽的人很少


A person has two ears but only one mouth.

一個人有兩隻耳朵,但只有一張嘴巴。

That's because we are meant to listen, not to just speak.

這是因為我們天生就是要去傾聽的,而不光是去說。

People talk too much. Everybody wants others to listen to them but forget to listen to others.

人們講的話實在太多了。每個人都希望別人聽他們講,卻忘了去傾聽別人。

That's why we are not really communicating as much as we think we are.

這就是為什麼我們的交流實際上沒有我們以為的那麼多。

I used to wonder why nobody pay any attention to what I say.

我以前一直不解,為什麼沒有人在乎我講了什麼。

There are things that I want to express.

我有自己想要表達的東西。

There are feelings that I want others to know that I have.

我有自己的情愫,而且我想讓別人知道。

The fact that nobody actually listen to me really made me feel sad.

然而沒有人真的在聽我說,這真的讓我很傷心。


But latter I found out that I had been doing exactly the same thing.

但後來,我發現我自己其實在做一樣的事情。

I kept talking never really listened to anybody.

我一直在說話,但卻沒有傾聽過任何人。

雙語閱讀:說話的人很多,傾聽的人很少

So I tried to make myself a listener.

於是,我試著讓自己變成一個傾聽者。

And I gradually found out how ignorant I had been towards the people that I know.

然後我才逐漸發現,我對身邊這些人真的知之甚少。

Now I've listened to them. I've known what they actually said. I've known why they said them. And I've become a better person myself.

現在,我傾聽過他們了。我知道了他們都講了什麼。我也理解了他們為什麼要說這些。而我,也變成了更好的自己。

Change. Be a listener. And the world will change for you in return.

所以,改變吧。做個傾聽者。你會發現,這個世界倒頭來也會為你而改變。lis

雙語閱讀:說話的人很多,傾聽的人很少



分享到:


相關文章: