迪士尼後媽茶話會,戲精式學英語

“迪士尼後媽茶話會”的視頻看了嗎?

作為迪士尼的反派角色,不受觀眾的喜愛是很正常的事情,但是當反派後媽們都聚到了一起的時候,就是氣場全開,小時候恨得牙癢癢的情節從他們嘴裡說出來就是另一個故事了。不僅不會讓人覺得厭惡,甚至覺得畫面怎麼這麼和諧!氣氛怎麼這麼融洽!完全是可愛又迷人的反派角色!

灰姑娘的故事《Cinderella》

迪士尼後媽茶話會,戲精式學英語

Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed I must find the way to power through a noble brow。

從我小時候起,我母親就發誓,我必須找到爬上權利頂端,進入貴族世界。

ever since和since意思是一樣的,表示自從,打…以後一直。

vow 鄭重的承諾,例如:婚禮誓詞 wedding vow

I married once for love then my senses came I must marry for the stature of my husband's name。

我曾經因愛結婚,突然我意識到我必須找個有名聲的丈夫。

英文中經常會用到senses來表示意識。例如Come to one's senses這個習慣用語是恢復理性,醒悟過來的意思。my senses come表示“我意識到”

Onto marrige number two,I knew what I had to do。And my poor husband fell ill in a year or two。

所以第二次婚姻,我知道該怎麼做。我那倒黴的丈夫一兩年後就病入膏肓。

Solved problem number one,now to problem number two。

解決了第一個問題,是時候解決第二個了。

His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle point of view,Would I ship her off to school?

他那個性格溫吞,大眼睛的小女孩,我該送她去學校嗎?

No!

當然不了!

I told her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep,and so she became the maid!

我告訴她,如果她想要留下來,她就得掙錢養活自己。於是她變成了女僕。

earn one's keep 謀生;維繫生計;掙錢吃飯

She was lazy! She was crazy! She was talking to the mice!

她又懶又瘋,還和老鼠說話。

She was hopelessly naive, so she had to pay the price.

她天真的無藥可救,所以她必須付出代價

pay the price 付出代價

I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.

我讓她搬去閣樓,眼不見心不煩。

out of sight and out of mind 眼不見心不煩

I coud have thrown her out, but I'm benevolent and kind.

我本可以趕她出去,但誰叫我仁慈善良。

Mother,your heart's too big for you!

媽,你心腸太軟了。

I knew what I had to do。

我知道我必須要怎麼做

After all,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.

畢竟,那難養的孩子會佔你天性善良的便宜。

good nature 善良的本性

So you lock them up,Throw away the key!

所以你把她們關起來,把鑰匙扔了

There's one on every family tree,Ungrateful! Hateful! Vile too!

每個家族裡都有一個這樣的人,忘恩負義,可惡可憎,討人嫌!

The things she put you through!

它讓你受的那些苦啊!

Break their spirit so they obey! Now they'll do anything you say。

摧毀他的意志,讓他聽話,現在他才會對你言聽計從。

Maybe you'd call it cruel but others would call it love,Tough Love!

也許你覺得這會很殘忍,但是有些人會稱這叫愛,嚴厲的愛!

I ask you, is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?

我問你,任何事都追求完美這是錯的嗎?

strive for 追求

Oh, no ! They are so cute when they are little , but then they grow up and just ruin everything!

哦,不,他們小的時候很可愛,但長大後會毀了一切!


長髮公主《Tangled》

迪士尼後媽茶話會,戲精式學英語

I never wanted children,life was better on my own。All the screaming, nagging chilled me to the bone

我從沒想過要孩子,我自己過更好。那些尖叫,嘰嘰喳喳會要了我的命。

But then one day I came across a flower growing free。It's magic kept me young, so I kept it all for me

但有天我遇到一朵可以長生不老的花,它的魔力讓人重回青春,所以我將它佔為己有。

But someone dug it up now a baby held the power

但有人把它挖了出來,現在一個嬰兒擁有了這個魔力。

dig sth. up 把...挖出來

So I borrowed her and locked her up and hid her in the tower

所以我將她“借走”,把她鎖起來,把她藏在塔裡!

Years went by, Oh! The sacrifice and against my better judgement, I fed her once or twice

年復一年,哦!明知不該做這些犧牲,我還是餵了她一兩次。

Teenagers now I know I wildly eat their young,but that's messy,manipulation's easily more fun

現在都長大了,我知道我欠她一個青春,但是那樣太麻煩了,操控她才輕鬆又有趣。

A little guilt, a lot of force, of course you have to lie,remind them that without you,they'd shrivel up and die.They only have themselves to blame

給點內疚,給點迫力,當然你還得必須要說謊,提醒他們,沒有你,他們會枯萎而死!他們只能怪自己。

shrivel up 枯萎

If you'd been there, you'd do the same

如果你是我,你也會這樣做

So work them hard till they fall in line。

所以要狠狠教育他們,直到他們守規矩。

fall in line 行為變規範,遵章守紀。line在這裡表示規矩。

Children are lazy, spoiled too,but we know what to do!

小孩們都是懶惰的,寵壞了的,但是我們知道我們該怎麼做!

Govern them with a heart of stone,lock them up so they're all alone

用鐵石心腸治治他們,把他們鎖起來,讓他們孤身一人。
Ugh! Her own tower with a water view,and she runs away the first chance she gets!

哎呀 !她擁有了一個能看到水景的高塔,結果她一有機會就跑出去了!

These wretched brats think the world owes them something,but it doesn't

這些卑鄙的小鬼總覺得這世界欠了他們什麼,但是並不是。


白雪公主《Snow White》

迪士尼後媽茶話會,戲精式學英語

Far and wild I rule the kindom with a heavy hand,but there was more, I had in mind a greater plan。

我用嚴厲的手段統治著這個王國,但這還不夠,我有一個更偉大的計劃

I never cared to share, so the king would have to fall,but his child blocked the way to me and fairest of them all。

我從未分享過我的想法,所以國王不得不消失,但他那個“最漂亮的”孩子擋著了我的去路

block the way 擋住了路

She was chubby and she was dumb,and grotesquely optimistic

她很胖,她很蠢,而且想法荒誕的樂觀。

grotesquely 荒誕地

She needed structure in her life! she wasn't realistic

她生活毫無條理,而且一點都不現實

I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy,but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy

我給了她一堆家務,拿走了她一切喜歡的東西,但後來我發現她和鳥兒一起唱歌,而且遇上了個男孩

Love?! Was I just sit by and wait?! for her to take my crown?

愛?!我只能眼睜睜的看著?!等著她把我的皇位奪走?

No,she had sealed her fate,she had to go, and so she did 。And you know what they say,"An apple once a day keeps your enemies away."

不!她命運已定,她必須消失,所以她消失了。而且你知道他們怎麼說的嗎,“一天一蘋果,敵人遠離我”

Don't be fooled by their tender smile,give an inch and they'll run a mile

別再被他們溫柔的微笑給愚弄了!他們只會得寸進尺!

Our idea of a happy home,is one where we live all alone

我們理想中幸福的家,是一個只屬於我們的地方。

Dark, depressing,desolate,now let's all drink to that!

黑暗,壓抑,淒涼,讓我們為他們乾杯!

Call us "wicked" and call us "mean","cruel" and everything in between

說我們“邪惡”,說我們“卑鄙”, 說我們“殘忍”,隨便你。

You can say it's unjust,turning their dreams to dust,this is what we call love!Tough love!

你可以說這不公平,碾碎他們的夢想,這就是我們所說的愛!嚴厲的愛!


分享到:


相關文章: