面朝大海,春暖花開

面朝大海,春暖花開

從明天起,做一個幸福的人

Starting tomorrow, I will be a happy person.

餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

Feed a horse, split logs, travel the world.

從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

Starting tomorrow, I will care for crops and vegetables.

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

I have a house, It faces the sea, and flowers bloom in the spring warmth.

面朝大海,春暖花開

從明天起,和每一個親人通信

Starting tomorrow, I will contact every relative.

告訴他們我的幸福

To tell them about my happiness.

那幸福的閃電告訴我的

As that lightning bolt of happiness told me.

我將告訴每一個人

I will tell each and every person.

面朝大海,春暖花開

給每一條河、每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

Give every river and every mountain a warmhearted name.

陌生人,我也為你祝福

As for strangers, I wish you happiness too.

願你有一個燦爛的前程

I wish you a glittering future.

願你有情人終成眷屬

I wish you a lover who becomes a spouse.

願你在塵世獲得幸福

I wish that you obtain happiness in this world.

我只願面朝大海,春暖花開

I wish only to face the sea, where the flowers bloom in spring warmth.

面朝大海,春暖花開


分享到:


相關文章: