看美剧学口语:Speak of the devil.说曹操曹操到。

口语学习:

1.This wouldn't have anything to do with you checking up on me and Annabel?"

所以你这不是在查我和安娜贝尔的岗吧?

2.Speak of the devil.

说曹操曹操到。



Lynette: "Hey."

Tom: "Hey, Lynette what are you doing here? What's this?"

勒奈特,你怎么来了?这是什么?

Lynette: "You told me Duggan's coming back to work today.I thought I'd do something special for him."

你跟我说达根今天要回来上班。所以我想做点什么特别的。

Tom: "Uh huh, and this wouldn't have anything to do with you checking up on me and Annabel?"

所以你这不是在查我和安娜贝尔的岗吧?

Lynette: "What?"

什么?

Tom: "Yesterday you brought my pictures of the kids. The day before that you brought me soup. Lynette, honey, it's gotta stop."

昨天你带来了孩子们的照片。前天你带来了汤。勒奈特,亲爱的,别这样了。

Lynette: "Tom, I don't care about you working with Annabel. I told you that. This is for Duggan. He had a heart attack. I don't care about Annabel."

我不介意你和安娜贝尔一起工作,我说了,这是为了达根,他刚得心脏病,我不关心什么安娜贝尔。

Annabel: "Hey, Lynette."

Lynette: "Huh. Speak of the devil. And I mean that.

说曹操曹操到。我说真的。

devil(魔鬼, 恶棍)

Annabel: "Well, you're becoming a regular fixture around here, aren't ya=you?"

你是来定期监察的,对吧?

regular fixture: 固定装置

Lynette: "Oh, yeah. I wanted to do something nice for Duggan."

我想为达根做点什么。

Annabel: "I suppose filling his blood stream with butter fat might be considered nice."

我觉得往他的血管里塞乳脂还真是体贴周到。

Lynette: "Actually, it's fruit juice sweetened. Can I cut you? A piece?"

其实,这是果汁炼乳,要给你切一块吗?

Dan: "Everyone,I need to see you right now.Ok,listen up. I just spoke with Tim Duggan's wife and it looks like he's not gonna be returning to work after all. Seems that he had a relapse last night ,which unfortunately puts us in a very tight spot. We're gonna work together as a team and do what we need to do, so Jerry you're taking the Holister account, Suzanne, you're covering Paradise Springs, and Annabel, I want you to take the lead on the Traveler's hotel chain. You're leaving for Hawaii in three days."

大家过来。听好了,我刚跟达根蒂姆的妻子谈过,他似乎还没办法回来工作。昨晚他情况又恶化了,所以公司现在处在一个非常紧急的关头, 不过我们要团结一心,竭尽全力来工作。杰里你接手霍利斯特,苏珊妮你负责天之春项目,安娜贝尔负责旅行者连锁酒店,

relapse: 复发

in a tight spot 处于困境,走投无路

Annabel: "I can't handle Traveler's by myself, especially not if they're moving into the print.

我一个人无法负责旅行者(连锁酒店)的,除非他们已经进入刊登程序了。

Dan: "Well, choose someone to take with you."

那你挑个人帮你。

Annabel: "Oh, okay. Um, I choose Tom."

好的,我选汤姆。


分享到:


相關文章: