But none of it is any fun without her.可沒了她一切都沒意義


But none of it is any fun without her.可沒了她一切都沒意義



Mary Alice Voiceover: When she was younger, Sophie Bremner was a hopeless romantic. She was also hopelessly naive, which was how she came to be married four times.

從小時候起,蘇菲.布雷默就是個無可救藥的浪漫主義者,也天真的無以倫比,所以結了四次婚。

Mary Alice Voiceover: The first time to a man who liked to gamble.

第一次嫁給了賭鬼

Mary Alice Voiceover: The second time to a man who liked to drink.

第二次嫁給了酒鬼

Mary Alice Voiceover: The third time to a man who liked other men.

第三次嫁給了同志


Mary Alice Voiceover: And the fourth time to the same man she married the second time.

第四次又嫁給了第二任


Mary Alice Voiceover: Yes, Sophie was tired of having her heart broken. So she decided she would never get married again.

蘇菲厭倦了一次又一次心碎,所以她決定不再結婚了。


Mary Alice Voiceover: And then one night-

然後一天晚上,

Morty: (offscreen) Sophie!

Mary Alice Voiceover: -she had a visitor.

她來了一個客人。


Morty: Sophie!

Susan: Morty? What are you doing?

莫蒂你在幹什麼?

Morty: I need to talk to Sophie..

我要跟蘇菲談談。

Susan: NOW? Are you drunk?

現在?你醉了嗎?

Morty: Just a little bit.

一點點

Morty: How are you?

你還好嗎?


Morty: I've got to speak to Sophie.

我得跟蘇菲談談。

Susan: Are you crazy? It's one o'clock in the morning. She's sleeping.

你瘋了嗎?現在事凌晨一點,她睡了。

Morty:I'm gonna ask her to marry me.

我要向她求婚。

Susan: What?

什麼?

Morty: I thought I could be happy. The restaurant is starting to make money. I just bought a new jet ski. My cholesterol is down. But none of it is any fun without her.

我想我們會幸福的。餐館開始賺錢了。我剛買了部水上摩托艇,我膽固醇

也降下來了。可沒了她,一切都沒有意義。

Susan: Ah, Morty. I just don't think it's going to happen. She's moved on. Why don't you sit down, I'll call you a cab.

莫蒂,我覺得這一切不可能了,她已經決定重新開始了。你先坐下,我給你叫輛出租車。

Morty: Sophie.

Sophie: (quietly reprimanding him) Your doctor told you not to drink.

醫生叫你別喝酒了。

Morty: Well, there are times when you need liquid courage.

有時候需要喝點酒來壯膽。

Sophie: Did this ring belong to Delores?

這戒指是德洛麗絲的嗎?

Susan: You gave her your dead wife's ring?

你把亡妻的戒指給她?

Morty: (to Susan) It's a three carat diamond. She shouldn't care if it's used.

這可是三克拉鑽戒,她應該不會介意有人戴過這戒指。

Morty: (to Sophie) So what do you say, Soph?

蘇菲,你願意嗎/

Sophie: Alright.

好吧

Morty: (excited) Really?!真的?

Susan: (can't believe it) Really???!!!!

真的

Sophie: Yeah.

Sophie: (whispers) But you've got to do it officially,you know.

不過你得稍微正式點

Morty: Oh! Oh, um.

Susan:Oh,here.


Morty: Sophie, will you do me the honour of marrying me?

蘇菲你願意嫁給我嗎


Mary Alice Voiceover: Sophie Bremner was still a hopeless romantic-

蘇菲.布雷默還是個無可救藥的浪漫主義者。

Sophie: On one condition. Tomorrow we trade this in for a ring of my own and I want a bigger diamond than Delores got.

有個條件。明天我們去把這個鑽戒換掉,而且我的鑽戒要比德洛麗絲的大

Mary Alice Voiceover: -but she was no longer naive.

她可不再天真了。


分享到:


相關文章: