「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦


「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Sick Simon(生病的西蒙)

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

It was Monday! Simon didn’t care if he had a cold. He was ready for the best week ever!

星期一的早上,西蒙才不在乎自己有沒有感冒呢。他已經準備好迎接最美好的一個星期!

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

He kissed his family good morning and had his favorite breakfast.

他給家裡的每個人一個早安吻,還吃了他喜歡的早餐。

He rode the bus to school and had fun the whole way.

他乘坐巴士去學校,一路上玩得很開心。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

School was Simon’s favorite place.

西蒙很喜歡學校。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Math was Simon’s best subject, so he was sure to participate A LOT. ACHOOO!!!

數學是西蒙最喜歡的科目,所以他一定要經常參加。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

On Tuesday, Simon got to take care of Mr. Warbles, the class chinchilla, share snacks with friends, and have show-and-tell.

星期二,西蒙要照顧班上的毛絲鼠Mr. Warbles,和朋友們分享小點心並且還有一個表演秀。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Wednesday’s filed trip was a treat.

星期三的外出活動就是一種享受。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Although recess on Thursday was a blast, what Simon was really looking forward to …..

星期四的課外活動雖然也很熱鬧,但西蒙最期待的是……

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

was Friday’s super big game of kickball.

星期五的超級踢球遊戲

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

On the way home, Simon started thinking maybe this wasn’t the best week after all.

在回家的路上,西蒙開始覺得或許這並不是最棒的一個星期。

Hey, Simon, nice work this week. You are the man!!

嘿西蒙,你這個星期表現得很好。你真棒!!

What? Who are you guys?

什麼?你們是誰呀?

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

We are germs, and we make people sick.

我們是病菌,會使人生病。

Not to brag, but I’m Virus, and I make people vomit.

不是吹牛,我是病毒,我會使人嘔吐。

Protozoa here, diarrhea’s my thing.

原核生物在這裡,我的任務是讓人們拉肚子。

I’m bacteria, I do infections, and we couldn’t go anywhere without you!

我是細菌,我負責傳播,但離開你,我們哪裡都去不了啦。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Thanks for the ride.

謝謝載我們一程。

Have a nice trip everyone.

旅途愉快呀夥伴們。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

After that we are everywhere!

(有了你的幫忙)我們到處都是啦!

And that’s how the magic happens.

這就是我們如何傳播的原因。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Huh, what? I don’t spread you guys around.

哈,什麼?我沒有幫助你們傳播呀。

Are you kidding?

你是在開玩笑嗎?

You never wash your hands!

你從來都不洗手!

You never cover your mouth!

(咳嗽時)你從不擋嘴巴!

You sneeze on everything.

你還隨意打噴嚏!

You love spreading germs!!

你喜歡傳播病菌!!

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

You are a germ hero!

你是病菌們的英雄!

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Imagine the world we could create if we stick together.

試想一下病菌和人們待在一起的世界吧。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

With that, Simon raced off the bus and did something the germs did not like one bit.

(西蒙想象了一下)他馬上逃離巴士,還做了一些病菌們不喜歡的事情。

Simon covered his mouth when he sneezed, and coughed and blew his nose with a tissue,then he threw the tissue into the trash can.

西蒙在打噴嚏和咳嗽的時候擋住嘴巴並且用紙巾擤鼻涕。

Hey what are you doing? We thought we were friends.

喂,你在幹什麼?我們不是朋友嗎?

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Then he went to the sink and washed his hands with warm soapy water, which sent the germs packing.

接著他去到洗手池,用溫肥皂水洗手,這樣就能把細菌趕走。

How could you?

你怎麼能這樣?

Simon rested all weekend.

西蒙整個週末都在休息。

Uh-oh, he’s resting and drinking lots of fluids….we don’t stand a chance!!!

哎呀,他一直在休息和喝了很多藥水……我們都沒有機會(入侵他的身體)。

Is his nose talking?

是他的鼻子在說話嗎?

I think so.

我想是的。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

By Monday, Simon woke up feeling as good as new…

直到星期一,西蒙起床後覺得好多了……

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

He was ready to go back his favorite place in the whole world and…

他已經準備好回到世界上他最喜歡的和…

Hey wait for me.

喂,等一下我。

I’m not sick anymore.

我不再生病啦。

Yay! Yay! Yippee! Hooray!!

耶!太棒啦!

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

to have the best week ever.

享受最好的一星期。

「王子島」Dear Kids ! 聽 TIM 講故事啦

Go wash your hands.

小朋友們要記得勤洗手哦!

更多幼兒知識請關注公眾號:北京王子島英語幼兒園


分享到:


相關文章: