You owe George some sort of a gesture.你得向乔治表示表示


You owe George some sort of a gesture.你得向乔治表示表示



Mary Alice Voiceover: In that moment, while looking at the pills that had so obviously been tampered with, Gabrielle's nausea was suddenly replaced by an even stronger sensation. Rage.

在那一刻,当看着显然被掉过包的药时,加布丽尔的恶心顿时被一种更强烈的感觉所代替,那就是愤怒。

tamper [ˈtæmpər] v.干预; 篡改

nausea[ˈnɔːziə] n.恶心; 作呕; 反胃

Rex: What are you doing?

你在干什么?

George: I'm so sorry, that was an accident.

很抱歉,我不是故意的

Rex: Answer my question. What are you doing here?

回答我的问题,你来这儿干什么?

George: I was invited.

我是受邀而来的。

Rex: By who?

谁邀请的?

George: You know what, Dr Van De Kamp, I don't believe I have to answer to you.

你知道吗?范德坎普医生,我没有必要回答你的问题。

Rex: See, I think you do.

我认为你必须回答。

Bree: What is going on here?

这到底怎么回事?

Rex: He crashed the party. This guy is clearly not taking no for an answer.

他闯进聚会,这家伙显然不知道什么是拒绝。

Bree: It's okay. George has a girlfriend. You brought her, didn't you?

没关系的,乔治有女朋友,你带她来了,对不对?

Rex: He doesn't have a girlfriend.

他没有女朋友

George: I do so, she's right over there.

我有,就在那边。

Rex: (disbelieving) That's his girlfriend?!

那就是他的女朋友?

Bree: See? You were worried for nothing.

看到了吧,没什么好担心的。

George: So anytime you want to apologise?

所以,你想要道歉,随时

Bree: Come on, Rex, you owe George some sort of a gesture.

雷克斯,你得向乔治表示表示。

owe sb. sth. 欠某人...

Rex: What the hell?

喔管他呢。

Bree: Rex, have you lost your mind?

雷克斯你疯啦?

Rex: To be fair, I only pushed him.

事实上,我只推了他一个人。

Gabrielle: Carlos, you son of a bitch! I am pregnant and it's all your fault!

拉罗斯,你是混蛋。我怀孕了,全都是你的错。

Edie: Wow, this is turning into one helluva party.

哇,这派对挺像回事的。

helluva [ˈheləvə] adj. 极大的 极好的


分享到:


相關文章: