原创抗疫双语诗——【给自己写一首诗—To Be Myself】


作者简介:临床医学学士,留美生物医学博士(PhD)


原创抗疫双语诗——【给自己写一首诗—To Be Myself】


《给自己写一首诗—To Be Myself》

I always wanna do something for myself.

一直想为自己做点什么。

Make me never wanna leave what I love.

不放弃自己所喜所爱。


The pursuit for knowledge,

对知识的追求,

The desire for love,

对爱情的渴望,

The compassion for suffering,

对痛苦的怜悯,

They are the only thing let me survive.

让我的生命有意义


In this earth, I learn to lie, l learn to fake,

在人世间,我学会撒谎,学会诡计

I learn to face the truth, l learn to dream.

我学会面的现实,学会逃避现实。

I face the day and night.

我面对黑暗与光明。

I face yesterday and tomorrow.

我面对过往。


There’s only one person in this whole world like me,

世界上只有一个我

and I like myself exactly as I am now.

我喜欢真实的自我。

I surrender all to reach myself,

我放弃一切去成为自己,

I surrender to all betrayal,

欺骗的、背叛的我认了,

I still can enjoy happiness in this earthly world.

我仍然要在尘世获得幸福。

Face the sea with spring blossoms.

守望者那面朝大海,春暖花开的明天。


文字:木子乔

(莲轩亭西南读书会出品)


分享到:


相關文章: