你真會用英文讀電話號碼嗎?88和666怎麼讀?


你真會用英文讀電話號碼嗎?88和666怎麼讀?


3692 5847


This is a telephone number. In spoken English, we normally say phone number instead of telephone number, but both are correct. In English, we give telephone numbers by saying each number individually which means each number one by one. The phone number that appears is

這是電話號碼。在英語口語中,我們通常說phone number而不用telephone number,但兩者都是正確的。在英語中,我們把每個電話號碼數字單獨說出來,意思是每個數字一個一個地說。比如出現的電話號碼是

36925847

three six nine two, five eight four seven

We do not combine the numbers as happens in some other languages. We do not say thirty-six, ninety-two, fifty-eight, forty-seven. No. The phone number is three six nine two, five eight four seven.

我們不會像其他某些語言那樣將數字組合在一起說。我們不說三十六,九十二,五十八,四十七。不那麼說。電話號碼應該是是三六九二,五八四七。


How to say 0 in a phone number?


電話號碼中的零怎麼說?


When there is a zero (0) in the telephone number, there are two ways of saying it. You can say the number 0 as the letter O or as the word zero. The most common way is to pronounce the zero like the name of the letter O.

當電話號碼中有一個0時,有兩種說法。你可以把數字0說成字母O或者單詞0。最常見的方法是把0讀成字母O的讀音。

e.g. 5059 1023 = five-O-five-nine, one-O-two-three.


Consecutive numbers


遇到連續的數字怎麼讀?


Let's look when numbers appear consecutively. If a phone number contains two of the same numbers together, we usually say double and then that number.

讓我們看看數字連續出現的情況。如果一個電話號碼包含兩個相同的號碼,我們通常會說double,然後說那個數字。

e.g. 5718 3369 = five seven one eight, double three six nine

If a phone number contains three of the same numbers together, we usually say triple and then that number.

如果一個電話號碼包含三個相同的數字在一起,我們通常說triple,然後是那個數字。

e.g. 2149 8777 = two one four nine, eight triple seven


How can you ask for someone’s telephone number?


如何詢問別人的電話號碼?


To ask for someone's telephone number we say:

要問某人的電話號碼,我們說

What's your phone number?

回答:It's + number.

e.g.

What's your phone number?

It's 295 7418.

Another way of asking is

另一種詢問方式是

What's your mobile(phone) number? (British)

What's your cell phone number? (American)


International phone numbers 國際電話號碼


An international phone number can be divided into different parts

國際電話號碼分為不同的幾個部分

64 9 9867 2134

country code area code local number


The first number is the country code. Sometimes it is one digit like the United States which is one or their code for Russia which is seven. Sometimes it is two digits like the country code of New Zealand which is 64. Or sometimes it is three digits like the country code of Ecuador which is five nine three.

第一個數字是國家代碼。有時是一個數字,例如美國為1或俄羅斯的代碼為7。有時是兩位數字,例如新西蘭的國家代碼是64。或者有時是三位數字,例如厄瓜多爾的國家代碼是593。

The area code identifies the city town region or specific area.

區號標識城市、城鎮區域或特定區域。

For example, the area code of Auckland (NZ) is 9.

例如,奧克蘭(NZ)的區號是9。

The local number is normally 7 or 8 numbers long, depending on the country.

本地號碼通常是7或8個數字長,這取決於國家。

64 9 9867 2134


So with the number that appears, 64 is the country code (of New Zealand), 9 is the area code (of the city of Auckland) 9867-2134 is the local number. (In reality NZ local numbers currently only have 7 digits)

因此,這裡出現的號碼,64是新西蘭的國家代碼,9是奧克蘭市的區號,9867-2134是本地號碼。(真實的新西蘭本地號碼目前只有7位數字)


Emergency Services numbers

緊急服務電話

Emergency services refers to when you need an ambulance, the fire brigade, or the police.

緊急服務是指當你需要救護車、消防隊或警察的時候。

The emergency services phone number is a three-digit number that varies from country to country.

緊急服務電話號碼是一個三位數的號碼,每個國家都不一樣。

In the United Kingdom, you would call 999 in an emergency.

在英國,遇到緊急情況時,你會撥打999。

In United States, you would call 911 in an emergency (If you have seen any Hollywood movie, you probably already know this)

在美國,如果遇到緊急情況,你會撥打911(如果你看過好萊塢電影,你可能已經知道這個了)

For most countries in Europe it is: 112.

對歐洲大多數國家來說,這個數字是:112。

For Australia it is 000.

而澳大利亞是000。

For New Zealand it is 111.

新西蘭是111。


What is the emergency phone in your country?

你們國家的緊急電話是什麼?

What is your phone number?

你的電話是什麼?


你真會用英文讀電話號碼嗎?88和666怎麼讀?


分享到:


相關文章: