外貿常用商務英語900句(701-800句)

“我將在未來幾期的發表,連載整理常用外貿商務英語,共計900句,本次發表701-800句。”


外貿常用商務英語900句(701-800句)


701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.

我們知道貴方是主要煤炭出口商,能滿足我們的需求量。

702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.

請您把商品貨號告訴我們。

703 Could you give me an indication of the price?

您能提供一個參考價嗎?

704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in. 希望貴方對我們感興趣的工藝品報一下價。

705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?

你們報船上交貨價還是到岸價?

706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.

請接到我們的詢價單後馬上給我們報價。

707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.

目前我們的一些客戶對你們的純毛地毯頗有興趣,並詢問其質量和價格。

708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.

我們正打算訂購你方的飛鴿牌自行車。如果你們能給我們(購買)200臺的詳細報盤將不勝感激。

709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.

請寄給我們有關你方英雄牌自來水筆和圓球筆的資料,以便我們向顧客介紹你們的產品。

710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.

我們認為你方的春蘭牌空調機在這裡會很暢銷,希望很快收到你們的樣品。

711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.

請寄給我們貴方的石英鐘價目單。

712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitivequotations are acceptable.

必須一開始就講清的是,有競爭力的報價可以接受。

713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

上述詢價已於10月10日發往你方,可是我們到現在還沒收到你方答覆,請早日發盤不甚感謝。

714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.

我們期待你方對我方的詢盤做出答覆。

715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.

我們對貴方的竹製品質量充滿信心。

716 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.

如果貴方沒有所要求質量的產品,請提供與之最接近的產品。

717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.

感謝貴方詢價。請告訴我們貴方所需數量以便我方報價。

718 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.

我認為價格不成問題。最重要的是你方能供貨多少。

719 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.

您最好給我們一個粗略的價格。

720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.

我們對你方的產品非常滿意,正欲訂購。我們定單的大小主要取決於你方的價格。

721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.

如果你方價格比其他競爭對手的優惠,我們將向你們訂貨。

722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.

能否告知這些電熱器的價格,以便我們作出決定。

723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.

請告知可供現貨的數量。

724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.

我們急於知道貴方多長時間能交貨。

725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.

相信由於我方大量訂購貴方能報最優惠價格。

726 We trust you can meet our requirements.

相信貴方能滿足我們的要求。

727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.

希望這將是我們互利商業往來的良好開端。我們保證將對貴方的報價予以認真的考慮。

728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.

我們通常給予20%的商業折扣,外加訂貨1000件以上的數量折扣。

729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documents-against-acceptance basis.

我們還想指出我們主要以承兌交單方式結帳。

730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.

若能告知你方是否給現金折扣或商業折扣,將不勝感激。

731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.

我方將定期大量訂購,因此想知道你方給多少數量折扣。

732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guaranteedelivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.

貴方若能報優惠價並保證在收到定單後4周內交貨,我方將定期訂購。

733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.

我們想指出聖誕節前交貨很重要並希望貴方能就此向我們作出保證。

734 Prompt delivery

would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.

即期交貨很重要,因為這種貨流轉很快。所以我們需要你方保證及時交貨。

735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?

欣悉你方是中國瓷器出口商。能否給我方供應300套餐具,五月底前交貨。

736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.

我們欲購中國茶。請用電傳給我們報最好價,並說明產地、包裝、可供數量及最早發貨日期。

737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.

請報FOB價,註明郵寄包裹途經青島至大連的郵資。

738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?

能否告知定貨超過400臺你方所能給的折扣。

739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.

由於我方將定期大批量訂購,希望貴方作出一些特殊的讓步。

740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.

我們是通過取得佣金來進行商業活動的。從你方價格中收取佣金,便於我方推銷。即便只有2%或3%也行。

741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices.

得知你方報的都是到岸價,希望能給我們報船上交貨價。

742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?

請告知你方大概要訂多少?

743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.

我們經營微波爐出口業務,現冒昧給你方寄去我方報價單供參考。

744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.

我們很高興收到你方8月6日來函得知你方對我們的玩具非常感興趣。

745 We have a wide selection

of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.

我們有各種各樣適合各個年齡層次的羊毛衫,特別是您專門提到的青少年市場。

746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.

我們工廠完全可以生產出你方詢價單中要求的2000件貨品。

747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.

我們可提供現貨並按你方所定日期交貨。

748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.

很高興告訴您你方要求的運輸設備我方可以發貨。

749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.

我們可提供送貨上門服務。

750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.

我們可以向您保證我方產品是當今市場上最好的,並且可提供5年保修期。

751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue

and price-list quoting CIF New York.

隨函附上我方最新的產品目錄及CIF紐約報價單。

752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.

貴方所要樣品另行郵寄。

753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.

我方此類商品的存貨有限,請儘快訂貨。

754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.

這兒有一份價目單和介紹說明我方產品的小冊子。

755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.

現在我們的服裝都是滌棉料的,質地堅韌,不用熨燙並且花樣繁多。

756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.

希望儘快收到貴方答覆,我們保證及時處理對方定單。

757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.

希望我們能就此價格達成交易。

758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.

很抱歉目前我們不能報盤。

759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.

謝謝貴方詢價,但我們不能馬上發盤,因為目前我們得不到合適的原料。

760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.

因為湯姆·李是我方產品在韓國的獨家代理人,所以我們不能直接向您發盤。

761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.

上週我們報價的貨物現已售完,所以,此報價在7月20日終止。

762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.

我方已不再生產純棉襯衫因為其零售價格只能吸引高檔消費者。

763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.

關於貴方9月29日的詢價信,我方就如下產品報價,以我方最後確認為準。

764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.

應你方要求,我方就如下產品報價,此報價3日內有效。

765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.

根據你方要求,我方很高興就如下商品向你方特殊報價,希望不久能收到你方的試訂單。

766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.

這是我方對每項產品的CIF上海的正式報價。

767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.

此報盤為實盤,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答覆為準。

768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.

此盤有效期至2月10日,超過此期限條件及價格需重新協商。

769 This price is subject to change without notice.

此價格可以不經通知自行調整。

770 The offer isn't subject to prior sale.

本報盤以貨物未售出為條件。

781 I think your price is on the high side.

我認為貴方價格偏高。

782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.

你方價格比去年高出20%。

783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果我們按這個價格購買,將很能難推銷。

784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.

這種商品的競爭非常激烈。

785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.

按這個價格,我們不能說服用戶購買你們的產品。

786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.

我認為要做成這筆交易,您至少要降價4%。

787 The German quotation is lower than yours.

德國報價比你們的低。

788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.

您知道有的國家對這種商品正在削價拋售。

789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.

我想指出提你方原始價格已經超出市場價格。我們不能接受。

790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.

如果您確有誠意與我們做生意,請攤牌吧。

791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.

如果您的價格難以接受,我們的客戶就會轉向其他的供應商。

792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.

如果您堅持原來的價格,恐怕您獲得這筆交易的可能性極小。

793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.

別的供應商有和這幾乎相同的貨,價格便宜10%至14%。

794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.

市場在萎縮,我們建議你方馬上接受。

795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.

很高興我們就價格達成了共識。

796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.

非常感謝貴方的努力與合作,希望這只是我們今後業務往來的開端。

797 What's your counter-offer?

您的還價是多少?

798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.

不可能,您可能注意到了近年來原材料的價格上漲了。

799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.

和國際市場價格相比,我方報價相比較合理。

800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.

恐怕我方報價比您從我方競爭對手那兒得到的報價更優惠。



分享到:


相關文章: