好莱坞科幻动作巨制


好莱坞科幻动作巨制#黑衣人:全球追缉,“锤哥”克里斯·海姆斯沃斯与“女武神”泰莎·汤普森再度搭档,火力全开勇挫银河系最强入侵!全新高科技装备酷炫升级,动作激斗场面嗨爽飞天,肉搏格斗分分钟上演!由《速度与激情8》导演F·加里·格雷实力执导,好莱坞传奇导演史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格重磅监制,快到影院看最嗨爽的大片!

We are a rumor.

我们是一个传说。

We are above the system.

我们凌驾于系统之上。

Look right here.

看这边。

Welcome to the man in black.

欢迎加入黑衣人组织。

Come on. World is not gonna save itself.

快。世界还等着我们去拯救呢。

That's what I'm talking about.

这车够炫。

The hive is a deadly species that can take form of anyone, even our own agents.

蜂兽可以任意变幻形态,极其致命,也可以伪装成我们的探员。

I haven't seen that before.

这是什么鬼。

We need more fire power.

我们需要增强火力。

Exhaust pipe.

排气管。

Here we go.

来吧。

Destroy the man in black.

解决掉黑衣人。

That felt good.

感觉好极了。

I need to borrow your car.

我需要借用一下你的车。

This is all pretty straight forward, right?

它操作起来挺简单的,对吧?

Just like riding a bike.

跟骑自行车一样。

This is nothing like riding a bike at all.

这跟骑自行车完全不一样。

H, you seeing this?

H,你看到了吗?

Quick, jump on.

快上来。

Took you long there.

你总算来了。

Hold on tight.

抓紧了。

You don't know who you are dealing with.

你不知道你在跟谁打交道。

You're thinking what I'm thinking?

你跟我想法一样。

You know it.

你懂的。

We make a good team.

我们默契十足。

We are the man in black.

我们是黑衣人。

That was an incredible catch.

手速真快啊。

Let's go save the world.

咱们去拯救世界吧。

I got this.

我能行。

Perfectly done.

干的漂亮。

That was awesome.

简直太厉害了。


分享到:


相關文章: