12.11 英文短句:别凭感觉臆断一个人,因为你并不知道人家经历的是什么

1、In life, then boring time, also are limited edition.

生命中,再无聊的时光,也都是限量版。

2、Though I love you so much , yet you would rather die than love me,wouldn't you

我那么喜欢你,你喜欢我一下会死啊?

英文短句:别凭感觉臆断一个人,因为你并不知道人家经历的是什么

3、Love me little, love me long.

爱不贵亲密,而贵长久

4、I learned to have the mask smile, even if I were unhappy.

我学会了带着面具微笑,即使我并不开心。

5、Don't waste your time on a man or woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

英文短句:别凭感觉臆断一个人,因为你并不知道人家经历的是什么

6、Unfortunately not you accompany me to the end

可惜不是你 陪我到最后

7、Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

我宁愿在梦中从没遇见过你,也好过醒后只身一人。

8、Don't wait for someone to love you before loving,don't wait until you feel lonely to realize the worth of your friends.

不要等被爱了以后,才要去爱;不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的价值。

英文短句:别凭感觉臆断一个人,因为你并不知道人家经历的是什么

9、Never judge others, you never know what their story is.

别凭感觉臆断一个人,因为你并不知道人家经历的是什么。

10、Give Yourself a Bear Hug.

给自己一个用力的拥抱。

英文短句:别凭感觉臆断一个人,因为你并不知道人家经历的是什么

11、. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.

医书里说有两样东西, 是最好的灵丹妙药: 一个是开心的笑容,一个是睡个饱觉

12、The best time to learn how to fly is when someone lets you down.

有人将你从高处推下的时候恰恰是你展翅高飞的最佳时机。


分享到:


相關文章: