04.01 老外日常生活口語錦集 練好口語就要模仿 糾正 背誦

老外日常生活口語錦集   練好口語就要模仿 糾正 背誦

老外日常生活口語錦集   練好口語就要模仿 糾正 背誦

Better than nothing.

有總比沒有好。

It'll work out.

總會有辦法的。

I've seen worse.

這還算好的呢。

My cellphone is dying.

我手機快沒電了

You never know.

很難說/世事難料。

Tomorrow's a big day for her.

She's getting married.

明天對她來說是人生很重要的日子。

她要結婚了。

I got a fantastic new job

and my salary tripled

我得到了一份非常好的新工作,

薪水漲到了原來的3倍。

I need to top up my phone.

我需要給手機充值。

Let me top up your drink,

it's half gone.

我給你斟滿,

已經去了一半了。

Tick me off!

氣死我了!

That's too much.

太過分了!

Are you kidding?

你開玩笑呢吧?

Don't push me!

別逼我!

It's a deal.

一言為定!

You said it.

我也是這麼認為的。

Oh, poor thing!

噢,真可憐!

Go for it!

勇敢一點!加油!

Hang in there!

堅持下!

My cellphone is dead.

我手機沒電了。

I forgot to take the mobile charger.

我忘記帶手機充電器了。

老外日常生活口語錦集   練好口語就要模仿 糾正 背誦

I'm almost out of phone credit.

我手機快欠費了。

My cellphone ran out of credit

我手機欠費了。

Mobile phone must be switched off

throughout the flight.

整個飛行途中請關閉手機。

老外日常生活口語錦集   練好口語就要模仿 糾正 背誦


分享到:


相關文章: