11.20 讓人“一眼落淚”的英文短句:記住我的好,或者記住我就好…

1.、記住我的好,或者記住我就好。

Remember my good, or just remember me.

2、你絕情,我斷義,從此直線永平行。

You unfeeling, I break righteousness, from the straight line parallel forever.

3、原來喜歡一個人,可以因為他的圈子太大而放棄,然後還覺得放下了很輕鬆。

Originally like a person, you can give up because his circle is too big, and then feel very relaxed.

讓人“一眼落淚”的英文短句:記住我的好,或者記住我就好…

4、我這一生飲過的酒,流過的淚,都不及你轉身離開時帶來的苦澀讓我難過。

The wine and tears that I have drunk in my life are less painful than the bitterness you brought when you turned around and left.

5、愛你,很久了,等你,也很久了,現在,我要離開你了,比很久很久還要久。

Love you, for a long time, waiting for you, also for a long time, now, I want to leave you, longer than a long time.

6、我們分開了,留下的只有時間和回憶。

We are separated, leaving only time and memories.

讓人“一眼落淚”的英文短句:記住我的好,或者記住我就好…

7、哭泣並不代表脆弱,只在最無奈的時候眼淚忍不住掉了下來。

Weeping does not mean fragility, only when the most helpless tears can not help falling down.

8、你永遠都不會知道,為你胡思亂想的人有多麼愛你。

You'll never know how much you love someone who fantasizes about you.

9、如果分手是唯一的解脫,最後的直話由我來說。

If breaking up is the only relief, the last straightforward words come from me.

讓人“一眼落淚”的英文短句:記住我的好,或者記住我就好…

10、堆積的思念湧上心口,一時之間竟哽咽了喉。

Accumulated thoughts poured into my heart, and for a moment I choked my throat.

11、筆記本載滿了你的幸福,再也裝不下我的傷悲。

The notebook is full of your happiness, and can't hold my sadness any more.

12、我早就想和你分手了。

I wanted to part from you long ago.

讓人“一眼落淚”的英文短句:記住我的好,或者記住我就好…


分享到:


相關文章: