There's something once gone, it was smoke. 有些事情,一旦過眼,便是煙雲。
Since you can hug, don't put off easily. 既然可以擁抱,就不要輕易放掉。
I love you very much, but I can't wait for your back in the end. 我很愛你,可是終究等不到你的回頭。
We are all in the change,there is no need to sigh with emotion for the past. 我們都在變,何必感慨從前。
Not pretend to be silent but have no strength to complain. 不是假裝沉默,只是無力訴說。
There are always some people was just a shadow of life, but later become regulars of memory. 總有一些人,原本只是生命的過客,後來卻成了記憶的常客。
I hope you have no weakness in your whole life and don't like me ,I am lost when it comes to you. 希望你一生沒有軟肋,別像我 別人一提到你我就輸了。
No true heart,no broken heart. 沒有掏心掏肺,就不會撕心裂肺。
You should be a dream, I should be a gust of wind. 你應該是一場夢,我應該是一陣風。
I don't like the world, I just like you. 我不喜歡這世界,我只喜歡你。
閱讀更多 淇淇語錄 的文章