我渴望被你爱 my craving to be loved by you

我渴望被你爱 my craving to be loved by you

我渴望被你爱 my craving to be loved by you

Look at your eyes! You have so much rancor for me.

看你的眼睛!你对我充满仇恨。

Our solid relationships seem to end with indifference, rancor and incompatibility.

我们牢固的关系似乎就要形同陌路、冤家对头,水火不容

You are no less determined than me to go different ways.

你跟我同样有决心分道扬镳

I end up being tormented by your absence.

你走了,结果我就被折磨了。

I drank not less than three cups of wine to drown my poignancy.

我喝了至少三杯酒来淹没我的辛酸。

Bride price no less than 500,000 yuan damp my pipe dream.

彩礼最少50万,我的黄粱美梦已经完蛋。

A home without you is no more than a person without a soul.

家里没有你,就好像一个人没有灵魂一样。

Everyone under the sun has heard of my love for you,but none will give a crab.

天下的人没有一个人不知道我爱你的,但没人能管这个事。

I have no one to turn to,so, I can only vent about it with wine.

我也不知道找谁诉说, 所以,我借酒吐槽

I do not know since when I have learned a way to vent my inner feelings.

不知从何时起,我学会了一种发泄内心情感的方式。

Who can give me an ear?

有谁愿意听我一下?

You are supposed to have been by my side.

你本来应该在我身边的。

Since when aren't you and I together?

你什么时候变成我和你不在一起了?

I can't comfort my self, so let it be.

我无法安慰我自己,爱咋整咋整吧

But actually I'm craving you.

但实际上我特别想要你。

我渴望被你爱 my craving to be loved by you

1. rancour 美 [ˈræŋkər]

n.怨恨;怨毒

rancor ,

敌意;深仇大恨;仇视;怨恨

a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will

Synonym: resentment bitterness gall rancour

2.no less than 英 [nəʊ les ðæn] 美 [noʊ les ðæn]

(对某一数目之大表示惊奇)多达,最起码有,最起码要

No less than a thousand people came.

来的人不下一千个。

3.not less than.美 [nɑːt les ðæn]

不少于(数量不多,)

Although I become older, the vigor of learning is not less than the youth.

尽管我年纪大了,可学习的劲头一点也不比年轻人差!

4.vent 美 [vent] vent about 就...吐槽

n.(空气、气体、液体的)出口,进口,漏孔;(鸟、鱼等小动物的)肛门;(大衣等的)衩口,开衩,背衩

v.表达,发泄(感情,尤指愤怒),vent about 吐槽...,

What's more, we all feel the need sometimes to vent about our workplaces, but it's tough to know in this day and age what is acceptable banter and what isn't.

此外,我们都觉得有时需要发泄工作中的不满,不过现如今很难说哪些玩笑是可以接受的,哪些是无法接受的。

5.since when 从什么时候开始

Since when are you and I together?

我什么时候变成和你在一起了?

6.let it be,顺其自然,不理会,不管了

1)If you fail, let it be!

如果你失败了,让它去吧!

2)Never let it be said that the manager doesn't know how to motivate his players.

绝对不要让人说这位主教练不知道如何激励他的队员。

爱咋整咋整吧 (let it be said让人说去吧,let it be done人说做去吧 管不住了。

我渴望被你爱 my craving to be loved by you

7.crave美 [kreɪv]

v.渴望;热望;恳求;请求

1)There may be certain times of day when smokers crave their cigarette.

吸烟者可能会在一天中的某些时刻特别想吸烟。

2)a craving for sugar.

非常想吃糖

3)her craving to be loved.

她渴望被爱

4) She has always craved excitement.

她总渴望刺激。


分享到:


相關文章: