情到深處,千言萬語都是情(泰戈爾)

情到深處,千言萬語都是情(泰戈爾)

I long to speak the deepest words I have to say to you ;

我想對你說出我要說的最深的話語;

But I dare not, for fear you should laugh.

我不敢,我怕你嘲笑。

That is why I laugh at myself and shatter my secret in jest.

因此我嘲笑自己,把我的秘密在玩笑中打碎。

I make light of my pain, afraid you should do so.

我把我的痛苦說得輕鬆,因為怕你會這樣做。

I long to tell you the truest words I have to say to you;

我想對你說出最真的話語;

But I dare not, being afraid that you would not believe them.

我不敢,我怕你不信。

That is why I disguise them in untruth,Saying the contrary of what I mean.

因此我弄真成假,說出和我的真心相反的話,

I make my pain appear absurd, afraid that you should do so.

我把我的痛苦說得可笑,因為我怕你會這樣做。

I long to use the most precious words I have for you;

我想用最寶貴的詞語來形容你,

But I dare not, fearing I should not be paid with like value.

我不敢,我怕得不到相當的酬報 。

That is why I gave you hard names and boast of my boast of my callous strength.

因此我給你安上苛刻的名字,而顯示我的硬骨。

I hurt you, for fear you should never know any pain.

我傷害你,因為怕你永遠不知道我的痛苦。

I long to sit silent by you;

我想靜默地坐在你的身旁;

But I dare not lest my heart come out at my lips.

我不敢,怕我的心會跳到我的唇上。

That is why I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heart behind words.

因此我輕鬆地說東道西,把我的心藏在語言的後面。

I rudely handle my pain, for fear you should do so.

我粗暴的對待我的痛苦,因為我怕你會這樣做。

I long to go away from your side;

我想從你身後走開;

But I dare not, for fear my cowardice should become known to you.

我不敢,怕你看出我的怯懦。

That is why I hold my head high and carelessly come into your presence.

因此我隨意地昂著頭走到你的面前。

Constant thrusts from your eyes keep my pain fresh forever.

從你眼裡頻頻擲來的刺激,使我的痛苦永遠新鮮。


分享到:


相關文章: